***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pewpewbangbang

pewpewbangbang Well-Known Member

Nexus One has such a large community because it's going to be on all four carriers. It's also got the brand name going for it. A lot of regular everyday people out there don't know what the heck HTC is.

iPhone has the largest community because well, it's the freaking iPhone. They got some good ass developers and people there though not gonna lie.

The rendering pictures of the HTC Incredible look incredible sexy right now, but that photo where he smudged the screen via photoshop, looks kinda bad with the glossy face. The black back still looks pretty good though.
  2. Deweygroup

Deweygroup Well-Known Member

I expect a big announcement within the next 48 hours. Purely speculative based on conversations with mid level insiders. This is by no means absolute. just an educated guess.
    mapas01, Caliboy, JohnKuczek and 5 others like this.
  3. SuperAng

SuperAng Member

I created the Wikipedia page earlier this morning, mainly because I wanted to centralize all information about the Incredible. So far, it's a good start.
    sqlgeek, Dex, onlyever and 4 others like this.
  4. nelms

nelms Well-Known Member

you thinking n1 or incredible?
  5. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

all good, except I corrected the underclocked part. from what we know it isn't underclocked.
  6. pewpewbangbang

I hope your mid-level insiders freaking RELEASE THE PHONE!!! lol

I want to watch clash of the titans now
  7. SuperAng

SuperAng Member

Hey no problem. Like I said, I want to have every bit of information organized in one location, and it's stupid to put information that isn't correct.

I want FULL participation from everyone. :p

Thanks guys.
  8. Deweygroup

Deweygroup Well-Known Member

Not sure, but it will be a high end HTC device. I know, not much help.
  9. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

come join our group!
  10. NOLA_Droid

NOLA_Droid Well-Known Member

The tags seem to be in order with no placeholders. Did they send the culprit to BanLandia?
  11. Kiddp

Kiddp Well-Known Member

Where did the HTC Axis name come from?
  12. pewpewbangbang

lol your really slow on that part buddy :D

The images by NKT even show that VZW labeled the device as high end and top tier.

And we knew from the beginning, Snapdragon + 3.7 AMOLED + 8MP = awesomeness
  13. pewpewbangbang

It was first on wikipedia

Then someone posted here that a while ago, a VZW employee told him it was called the HTC Axis, he though the rep was BS'ing him so he didn't believe it. Until he just saw HTC Axis on the wiki page and then posted here.
  14. nelms

nelms Well-Known Member

na man, its well appreciated
  15. Montana Man

Montana Man Well-Known Member

Ya know what - WHEN this phone is FINALLY released, I hope that, in a year or two when we're all back here in this crazy forum, on some new thread, waiting for the HTC Xanadu to drop, that we have learned something. It will be all too easy to get lost in the hype and anticipation as we count down the days once we do find out the release date for our Incredible - but we should ALSO keep our ear to the ground AFTER the fact and see if we can find out from any sources as to WHY Verizon did what it did in regards to releasing this phone. Let's see if we can find out what was really going on as to why they didn't announce anything at MWC or CTIA. Let's remember the time frame from when the testers first got the phone (first week in March, I believe) and when it was actually released. I realize that it isn't a perfect science by ANY means but in going forth, and by making mental notes now, we will all benefit when it comes time to best predict Verizon's next move on down the road! :)
  16. rlp900

rlp900 Member

I'm rocking the same phone :D Its pretty amazing considering its four years old and been dropped a bajillion times (once from three stories up... onto grass, but still....) and it still works great and the battery still lasts 2+ days on a full charge.

I love this phone but I am ready for an upgrade.
  17. Sisaacs

Sisaacs Well-Known Member

Hope so- but also note that the edit button is removed.
    /anon posted that all tag requests are to be submitted to him in writing:)
  18. Kiddp

Kiddp Well-Known Member

Right, and SuperAng is the one who created the Wikipedia page. So I was hoping he could shed some light on it....
  19. GlockGuy80

GlockGuy80 Well-Known Member

Even with 400 ft/lbs your Camaro is still not Incredible
  20. pewpewbangbang

Watch this get like 100 thanks just because its posted by Montana Man :p

Not kidding, watch, if ppl read it that is lol
    litleclay likes this.
  21. SuperAng

SuperAng Member

Dude, I have no idea. I was offline for a few hours and when I looked through the edit history, I noticed a bunch of different things people had written. Anyone can edit Wiki articles (which is awesome, but unfortunate due to those who don't want to play nicely).
  22. SMRTguy

SMRTguy Well-Known Member

Someone made a joke about Axis being the name since VZ is being evil and not releasing the phone. Then someone from the forum added it to the Wiki page and confused everyone.
  23. Kiddp

Kiddp Well-Known Member

I dropped mine out of my pocket on a rollercoast at Magic Mountain and it still works! I think I got lucky because it landed on the hard antenna....it was the only thing that was bent/damaged.
  24. Kiddp

Kiddp Well-Known Member

Thank you for that clarification!
  25. JMKosmo

JMKosmo Well-Known Member

I sure hope so......I'm thinking about leaving the Incredible for......the jitterbug!
    Omega3, GlockGuy80 and SMRTguy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.