***Official HTC Incredible Thread***General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Last Updated: 2010-04-29 16:31:48
  1. Everyone keeps thinking it's coming out April 1st, and while I have nothing to prove the contrary, don't most companies put the 1st or last of a month as the release date as a place holder?

Basically it just means it's coming out sometime that month, they have no official date, but they're just putting it in that month.

I mean I know they do this with Video Games alot and it just seems to have come to mind.

Advertisement
  2. kway64

kway64 Well-Known Member

Oh, sorry, I missed that.
  3. kyler13

kyler13 Well-Known Member

That's awesome! Didn't notice that before. Can I get a full size copy of that? A couple of my friends are huge bandwagon Caps fans. I'm a Pens fan and they constantly like to give me crap.

What do you know! Small world. :) My dad grew up nearby. Ever heard of Colver? Small town a few miles outside. I have a bunch of family that lives in Ebensburg now. Needless to say, I'm somewhat familiar with it, though I haven't been in awhile.
  4. tluv00

tluv00 Well-Known Member

I have a feeling that unless Kcoan see's something positive on his store's shipping documents for the next week today will be a slow news day. I hope so because following this thread is going to get me fired (of course then I would have more time to follow this thread.....hmmmmm.....it's like Sophie's Choice).
  5. schwartzman

schwartzman Well-Known Member

Well, the Evo also runs on CMDA when your useing 3G, so they might just release a Verizon Evo without the WiMax in it
  6. Anonimac

Anonimac Your mom goes to college. VIP Member

Absolutely nothing new or revolutionary (or even up to date) in this video so i'm not going to update the evergreen thread, but i ran into it so i'm posting it.

Incredible is covered first and obviously just regurgitated (old) info by this annoying "reviewer"...nevertheless, enjoy the little montage...

YouTube - HTC Incredible Leaked
  7. eipee73

eipee73 Well-Known Member

I saw this thing a few days ago and just figured I'd spare everyone the pain of having to listen to this guy. I would suggest that no one watches this video as the reviewer truly is atrocious. Either way, thanks for plopping it out there Anonimac. :D

On a completely off topic statement, for all the Pens fans in here I just realized I have 87 "thanks." Bringing home the cup again!
    Nashdroid likes this.
  8. CaptJager

CaptJager Well-Known Member

Not sure when I saw it but I saw it....Plus this one is better than the last one I saw from this guy
  9. eipee73

eipee73 Well-Known Member

If this one is "better" than the last one you saw I really need to investigate his older work. I can't imagine how it could get any worse than this guy.
  10. dalumberjack

dalumberjack Well-Known Member

One more day till bogo ends and its aril 1st. Been at work for 12+ hours (regular shift). I hate how the posts slow down at night. Nothing to read.
    anyways.. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

*posted from BB storm1
  11. JMKosmo

JMKosmo Well-Known Member

Ummm that guy needs slapped a few times....I guess any idiot can review phones and put a video on You Tube.
    macdaddybuff likes this.
  12. Flaring Afro

Flaring Afro Well-Known Member

The main point is we end up with pages on another phone, even the droid. Maybe bring it up, but link to another thread in the proper section when you do and people would post in that other thread.

Maybe on the verizon section there should be a "new phones coming out" sticky to discuss them all.
    Montana Man and SMRTguy like this.
  13. DarbagDarbag

DarbagDarbag Well-Known Member

yes, it will be ours again, oh yes it will be ours again
  14. Android&Dom

Android&Dom Well-Known Member

FWIW, I walked by a local verizon wireless authorized retailer this morning on my way to work, and the store looked like it was doing a lot of moving and re-arranging...all the ads and posters were down, looked like a lot of the dummy phones were taken down, and best thing...there were boxes lined up on the floor along the walls of the dummy units...make it out to be what you want, maybe they were moving some inventory around, who knows...but it is March 31st, could we see some new stuff come out April 1st?...

For the record I DID NOT take a pic, I'm rocking a half dead samsung alias with a TERRIBLE camera, and I definitely couldn't have gotten a good pic anyway, the store is on a busy street in New York City...a lot of pedestrian traffic
  15. Sisaacs

Sisaacs Well-Known Member

Can't wait for this thing to come out. Trying to keep up with this thread during the day has made me want to take a hammer to this BB storm. Grrr...
  16. JMKosmo

I want to take a hammer to Verizon! I want to know if I should wait longer or just go buy a Droid and end the charade. I am so sick of sitting here hitting F5, waiting for Verizon to let something slip. Today at 3 I start Easter break and it's going to be a long 6 days if I have to wait any longer. Now the printer I want from Kodak lists April 23rd....it was supposed to come out in March. No wonder the economy is the way it is -- people want to spend money and there's nothing to buy!
    kyler13, f5_again and Android mann like this.
  17. skunis1

skunis1 Well-Known Member

I have not been checking this site as often as I was last week so I may have missed this and if I did I am sorry.

I thought today was the last day of the BOGO offer and the VZW site used to have a count down but now I noticed that that count down is missing.

Did something change?
  18. Tar Heel

Tar Heel Active Member

"@TarHeel2682 Hey Grant, we do have some pretty cool phones coming soon. Have you checked out our Android phones yet?"

Same ole same ole from vzwoffers on twitter when I asked about the Incredible and Shadow
  19. JMKosmo

No same old, same old. Still nothing concrete. Unconfirmed reports that test units are in stores now, but reports are few and far between.
  20. SMRTguy

SMRTguy Well-Known Member

I think it stopped showing when they upgraded the My Verizon website.
  21. skunis1

skunis1 Well-Known Member

Thanks guys for the quick update. Kind of strange that they are not advertising on the site that it is ending. I would think they would want people to know the urgency of its end. That usually helps wafflers decide to jump on the deal.
  22. SMRTguy

SMRTguy Well-Known Member

It's possible that inventory is low (we saw some places have a droid shortage) and they just don't want to sell anymore until they can charge full price for one. Just a thought, and a complete guess.
  23. android_freak

android_freak Well-Known Member

I believe Kcoan said his store got some promotional stuff for a BB promotion...
    tluv00 likes this.
  24. Steel36

Steel36 Well-Known Member

All I have to say is, considering that tomorrow is April 1st/Fool's, it would be really cruel for anybody to post any false claims tomorrow about spotting the thing in their local stores as a joke.

Really Cruel.
    Steven58 likes this.
  25. TechGeekPro

TechGeekPro Well-Known Member

DON'T DO THAT!!! They might report the issue and delay the release even longer!!!!! :mad:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.