woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

3. miniSQ

miniSQ Well-Known Member

i fB messaged him....
  4. vzw+google+htc=:)

vzw+google+htc=:) Well-Known Member

5. gobluejd

gobluejd GOBLUE! VIP Member

I think its kinda what I said, just making it clear, that apple can certainly put pressure on HTC, but could backfire.
  6. JMKosmo

JMKosmo Well-Known Member

I wonder if he will talk? Ohh ohhh I found this!!!! Did i do good?
    Poboy and miniSQ like this.
  7. miniSQ

miniSQ Well-Known Member

8. woop

Touche.

According to his LinkedIn profile though, he has quite a lot of experience with mobile phones. Are these two different people?

edit: Nope nevermind, same person. LOok at the rest of his occupations.
  9. DroidAV8R

DroidAV8R Well-Known Member

Actually, I think I'm saying the opposite. I'm saying that it's very unlikely that Apple can meet the proof requirements to get a preliminary injunction in the first place. Unless I'm misunderstanding you, you are saying that Apple can get the injunction, but that if Apple ultimately looses the case, it will have to pay large damages to HTC. Am I misunderstanding you?
  10. shawn487

shawn487 Well-Known Member

According to his facebook he is single and looking for a realationship

Calling all ladies of the forum start hitting on him and see if you can pull some info out of him
    Sensei Passion likes this.
  11. JMKosmo

We should all go into the Private Eye business together!
  12. woop

I will dress up as a woman and let him call me Sallly if that means getting some info about the Incredible release/specs
  13. woop

14. pewpewbangbang

pewpewbangbang Well-Known Member

I'll promise him "some things" if he gives me the phone hahaha
  15. shawn487

I would to but my beard that i have been growing since end of October might give me away for a man
  16. miniSQ

miniSQ Well-Known Member

there is a sexy vampire over on the eris page..i think she likes women...but for the right price maybe she will get him over here.:eek:
  17. shawn487

sexy vampire what
  18. miniSQ

miniSQ Well-Known Member

19. kveld3

kveld3 Well-Known Member

Doesn't say anything about developing software, just that he is a "Software Quality Assurance Engineer", which I kinda take it as that he sits there and tries to find bugs in the phone, not fix them. Almost how secretaries are now "administrative assistants", I don't think we should look too deep into his title especially the "engineer" part.
  20. shawn487

true the quality testers at my work just sit there and watch some swimsuit clip of girls walking on beaches all day, or they sleep one or other
    wonderbread likes this.
  21. miniSQ

miniSQ Well-Known Member

i was just joking around....read the rest of our new friends resume....:)
  22. Sensei Passion

Sensei Passion Well-Known Member

Ok, for our benefit, Let's assume that he actually is using an Incredible. And if he's been contacted, and takes less than a minute googles us back to this forum he'll probably read all of this, and for the sake of the benefit of getting information from him, let's keep the chatter warm and inviting. Espionage is my life:cool:
  23. JMKosmo

Yeah geez, I find a lead and you pre-insult him. Just crush his nuts and start his house on fire while your at it....LOL
  24. kveld3

kveld3 Well-Known Member

True, but in no way did I mean it as a knock against the guy. Hell, he is the new king of this forum as of this evening.
    Sensei Passion likes this.
  25. woop

Lets not antagonize him before we give him a chance to POSSIBLE give us additional info, especially if the person that FBed him sent him a linkto the forums.

And if you look at his previous occupations, all (other than the starbucks gig) involve mobile communications. Lets not talk down on him if he might be a valuable source of info.

Edit: Looks like you posted right before me.. Glad you clarified yourself. Hopefully that didn't scare him away lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.