***Official HTC Incredible Thread***General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. shawn487

shawn487 Well-Known Member

If you actually look at his fb it says he works HTC and Starbucks... maybe he works at starbucks part time to get free coffee, i mean i used to work at best buy part time and my full time job just so i could keep the best buy discount

Advertisement
  2. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

Our "friend's" full name is apparently Sarabpreet Singh, but also goes by Chand Michra.
  3. Android&Dom

Android&Dom Well-Known Member

I just want to say that I love the people in this forum...private eyes, amateur patent lawyers, and psychopaths LOL
    wonderbread likes this.
  4. shawn487

shawn487 Well-Known Member

well im not a private eye or patent lawyer so i guess that just leaves one last option haha
  5. woop

If you scroll down a little further, he has also held occupations at Motorola and Tekmark Global Solutions - both as software assurance/quality control positions.

And as a previous Starbucks employee, that would be very feasible. When I worked at Starbucks, most of the older employees (age-wise) held two jobs - some even a full time job, with starbucks being a part time one. As an employee, you get one free drink during your shift (officially *ahem*), and 1 pound of coffee PER WEEK for free.

Also, if you take a look at his LinkedIn profile that I posted earlier, it describes his jobs at Motorola, which involved CDMA and blue tooth devices - and again, did quality assurance there. He added an additional occupation on that profile too: InFocus Associates
  6. woop

7. kveld3

kveld3 Well-Known Member

Welllll.....if my comment doesn't scare him away, the collective stalking might! Lol....I wonder what he ate for breakfast this morning........

Lets hope that he can provide some information, no matter how small. Just something to keep me grasping on until release!
  8. vzw+google+htc=:)

vzw+google+htc=:) Well-Known Member

Sorry man. Pages moving to fast why researching.
  9. Nigelahmad

Nigelahmad Well-Known Member

LMAO you guys are great! i wish i could be on here as much as i used to be!!

I cant believe you guys are virtually stalking this guy!! LMAO

Awesome yet quite disturbing...And i live in jersey for the Record O_O
  10. woop

So whos going to post a Flickr and YouTube account? lol
  11. woodraskam

woodraskam Well-Known Member

Kind of off the current topic, but I found a Flickr account that's still updating with Incredible pictures, but I'm not gonna post the name, so they don't get smart and stop adding photos. I'll let you know if they slip up and post something we'd like. Looks to be another HTC tester overseas.
    Sensei Passion likes this.
  12. FunkyBoss

FunkyBoss Well-Known Member

Take it easy... I'm a software quality engineer! :cool:
  13. Nigelahmad

Nigelahmad Well-Known Member

can you save flikr pics to a computer?
    Sensei Passion likes this.
  14. Sensei Passion

Sensei Passion Well-Known Member

HAHA HA lmao Cheers!
  15. Ruben

Ruben Well-Known Member

Before we get too excited, I hope we all understand that anyone could have just tweeted "From Incredible"

Btw, where's Nash?
  16. woodraskam

Yeah, but it wouldn't do a whole lot of good from the pictures that they've uploaded so far, just some computer mouse and keyboard pictures and random pictures of their cubicle....nothing of significance so far.
  17. woop

I believe the several Flickr accounts I posted a looonnggg time ago were still uploading Incredible pics. too lazy to go back and dig through the thread, but they definitely were tagged as pics taken by incredible
  18. vzw+google+htc=:)

photo from flickr taken with adr6300. Has different color back but looks to fat

Attached Files:

19. woop

Definitely not the Incredible. Looks like a phone with a physical keyboard. Plus if it were taken with the Incredible, that person would have to have 2 of them in order to take a picture of it
  20. woodraskam

I found 4 different accounts back when I was originally looking at Flickr on the day the VZW inventory list was leaked that were posting Incredible pictures, but I only saw one as still updating
  21. woop

Not sure if we are referring to teh same accounts. If you would like, you can go back and check the accounts I posted. Those accounts were definitely still updating (i believe the last date was feb 26th).. duno if they still are now though.
  22. wonderbread

wonderbread Well-Known Member

You did good, sir. +1 thanks for you

Well done stalkers. This board's fiendish search for info is up there with the best of'em.
  23. vzw+google+htc=:)

this photo was upload on Feb 23 by ADR6300. This is the 2nd photo of monitor that I have seen Skype on it. Also, there is a Legend excel icon on there and apple at bottom. If picture has already been posted then saying sorry in advance.

Attached Files:

24. greggds

greggds Well-Known Member

Actually, the way that cases sometimes proceed, Apple can file for a temporary restraining order against HTC for them to cease and desist all activities until a judge makes a ruling on whether or not there is enough merit for a preliminary injunction to occur. Although filed at the same time, they are actually separate rulings depending on the State in which it was filed.

I currently work in the biotech/pharma sector, and this stuff happens all the time when it comes to patent expiry of products. I'm not sure how the courts will treat the tech industry as compared with the biotech/pharma industry, and my disclaimer is that my pre-law degree obviously doesn't constitute being an "expert" but to have just enough knowledge to be dangerous.

Here's a pertinent example: a generic manufacturer produces an identical or virtually identical molecule to what has been patented originally. Most of the time this is in anticipation to patent expiry. However, many times foreign manufacturers try to sneak in these identical products on to the market before the original patents expire. The holder of the patents file a suit similar to what Apple is trying to do. They will then request a temporary restraining order which prohibits the any manufacturing or distribution of the product in question. If a TRO is granted, there is a set amount of time that the courts set to respond in order to vacate the TRO by providing additional evidence that they did not infringe on the original patent.

I tried to be as brief as possible, and this is obviously a worst-case scenario. But if there is merit to the claims, and the courts think likewise, there is the legal possibilty that this can occur - and there has been precedence.

Of course, the courts can also send it into arbitration and avoid all of this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.