1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

Nice. However, I don't think either icons carry any significance.

Skype is very popular in Asia as it is a cheap way to communicate with others, especially those with children who are in college. College in places like China are very competitive, and most students are forced to go to other countries. Skype, in this case, would be ideal.

As far as the Apple icon, I'm assuming maybe thats like Itunes or something?

Only thing that might have some lead is that excel file titled "Legend" but that is a bit vague.

I even went as far as googling the "Careful what you think" wallpaper, and found this:
    A Series of Awesome Drawings (5 pics) Izismile.com - In fun we trust! Pictures, picdumps, videos, games, celebs, viral content
    I believe that is a personal computer, not a work one.
  2. vzw+google+htc=:)

vzw+google+htc=:) Well-Known Member

Looks more like work computer. There is a guy sitting at another computer.

Attached Files:

3. vzw+google+htc=:)

4. DroidAV8R

DroidAV8R Well-Known Member

I certainly agree that it is possible for Apple to seek, and maybe even get a preliminary injunction; I just think it's highly unlikely that one would be granted if sought.

With respect to a TRO, I 'm pretty sure that there still has to be some type of hearing during which the elements of success on the merits and irreparable harm are addressed; it would make no sense to issue a TRO if the likelihood of success on the preliminary injunction was nonexistent.

In the scenario you present, the foreign drug manufacturers that are in the business of sneaking drugs that are violative of another company's patent portfolio onto the US market are often times difficult for the courts to gain jurisdiction over since they typically have minimal contacts with the US. Thus, a monetary judgment after the fact would be nearly impossible to enforce, rendering the harm caused by the infringement (i.e., the stealing of business) irreparable. Additionally, there are questions of public health and safety when it comes to the import of foreign drugs which simply do not exist in the Apple/HTC situation. Here, HTC is a viable company with corporate offices in the US making a monetary judgment relatively easy to enforce.

So, it is definitely possible for Apple to pursue and gain a preliminary injunction if it can establish its claims, I just don
    greggds likes this.
  5. wordweaver27

wordweaver27 Well-Known Member

This might seem random but the phone in that pic just might be the HTC Paradise (which we have heard next to nothing about except that it has a QWERTY)....

(found your source but not telling where) ;)
  6. vzw+google+htc=:)

The red/orange back might mean it is coming to Verizon like the backing on the Incredible. The Paradise probably be priced around the Devour.
  7. woop

Ok well your original picture did not include that portion. However, i find it weird that a work computer would have that wallpaper, instead of something maybe more.. professional? I dunno though.. either one of us coulld be right since neither of us have proof.

Nope. That site was just linked to the wallpaper that was in the photo you posted. Those drawings are just random drawings.. nothing phone-related
  8. wordweaver27

Actually, the more I come across images of prototypes and testers, I'm noticing that red color more often - either fully exposed as on the Incredible or partially exposed as on the Desire and Supersonic (maybe?). I don't think this is coincidental. I'm thinking, like others have mentioned before, that "unofficial" versions of phones may be issued with visual markers so that they are easily identifiable as testers.

Either that, or someone at HTC is really in love with the color red.
  9. woop

vzw+google, I was curious to see if we were talking about the same user, and realized that i didn't need to go through all the pages of the thread to find my post.. i just clicked my username and did a search of my posts only..

I posted this Feb 26:
    I then took a look through that again, and it is indeed the same user you are referring to.

The 2nd user's first picture actually has a "photo taken by HTC Desire".. thought that was interesting.
  10. wordweaver27

The 2nd user has a lot of pics taken by the "Bravo" too. Hmmmm.....
  11. sarab.singh

sarab.singh Member

I didn't knew Incredible is waited so anxiously .
    FYI , it gonna be in your hands too :) soon in a month .. Enjoy :)
  12. woop

O..m..g.. THANK YOU!
  13. wonderbread

wonderbread Well-Known Member

This is the awesomeist phone forum in the land
    wordweaver27 likes this.
  14. sarab.singh

sarab.singh Member

joehero, woop and vzw+google+htc=:) like this.
  15. vzw+google+htc=:)

16. sarab.singh

sarab.singh Member

17. woop

Hopefully "this incredible phone" has a black/grey/silver back plating too *ahem* ;)
  18. sarab.singh

sarab.singh Member

Let the suspense be there.. You will like it that i am sure off ..
    varaonaid likes this.
  19. woop

Sounds good. A little excitement is always good. Glad to hear.. i hope i will!
  20. singer82

singer82 Well-Known Member

The Incredible pu**y possee LOL lets go get em hahhaaa
  21. sarab.singh

sarab.singh Member

and If you see me wandering around NJ , check phone in my hand , it will be that :)
  22. greggds

greggds Well-Known Member

sarab...can you comment or confirm the specs of the phone? Say..RAM for instance?

Thanks!
  23. BradGfromBoo

BradGfromBoo Well-Known Member

Mods... check that guy for additional accounts. Could it be Sarab ?
  24. wonderbread

wonderbread Well-Known Member

@Nigelahmad, you're in NJ right? You are now an activated Incredible forum agent assigned to taking identifiable and credible photos of this man's phone and posting them here.
  25. sarab.singh

sarab.singh Member

SOrry
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.