**OFFICIAL**: I got my BIONIC Thread!General

Last Updated:

1. messenger13

messenger13 Well-Known Member

The last one available at the eastside store in Cleveland!

Advertisement
  2. sx4dude2013

sx4dude2013 Well-Known Member

YAY!! Glad ya got one :)
  3. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Wow that's incredible. I thought you were camping out all night? :cool:
  4. tmoney23

tmoney23 Member

Nice.
  5. OutOfPhase

OutOfPhase Premium Member Guide

Where did you get yours. They told me that accessories were not out yet. @ Sx4dude2013

Update on battery. 5 hours of the charger with moderate to heavy use and 70% battery left.
  6. messenger13

messenger13 Well-Known Member

Pushing and shoving just isn't my style. I saw I was 6th and it was ALL GOOD!
  7. dguy

dguy Well-Known Member

I got mine and I also got the extended battery. The extended battery is 2760mah. The replacement cover is a bit thicker but does not look bad. It basically makes the whole phone about as thick as the camera hump.
  8. sx4dude2013

VZW corporate store in Statesboro GA - Georgia Southern University.
    They had MANY, MANY accessories.
    Car chargers, docks, car mounts, external battery chargers, extended batteries, cases (otterbox defender $49.99, a 2 peice case LIKE the otterbox commuter $24.99, a silicone case $19.99, and a TPU case $14.99 *i think*), screen protectors, and the motorola laptop thing with the 11" screen
    OutOfPhase likes this.
  9. krouget

krouget Well-Known Member

Just returned my "loaner" Droid Charge, and picked up the Bionic.

No questions were asked, and it seemed pretty routine, according to the staff there. It was a very quick process and I look forward to playing with it when I get more time.

I'm actually impressed with the build quality and its a rather handsome looking device. About the only thing I'm not too fond of, is the location of the power button, but I'll adjust to it.
  10. rexboe

rexboe Well-Known Member

Just got my Bionic loving it. Already rooted using motorala one click root. I tried wifi tether but it won't connect bummer. Otherwise I like it it.
  11. tma

tma Active Member

Data and voice does work while on 4g!
    DeniseJ likes this.
  12. tishyrae

tishyrae Well-Known Member

Got mine...all I can say is HOLY FASTNESS! (ps I had the droid eris before...so...this thing moves MUCH faster!) YAY!
    Doobie likes this.
  13. Nuar

Nuar Well-Known Member

I just got mine around 9:15 this morning :), but they didnt have any extended batteries in stock, any chance you could take a pic for us and show us how it looks? I would REALLY appreciate it!
  14. Tosa90

Tosa90 Well-Known Member

Just got home form the store with mine.

Bionic, Extended Battery, Shell/Holster, Nav Dock, and 3 Anti Glare screen Protectors for a grand total of $423.67.

I think my OG droid knew what was coming because it started freezing up and rebooted on me in the parking lot while waiting for them to open.
  15. dguy

dguy Well-Known Member

Unfortunately this Droid Bionic happens to be my only camera at the moment and I don't have enough mirrors to get it to take a good picture of itself :p
  16. sx4dude2013

Heres a quick pick of some cases they had on display

[​IMG]
  17. Nuar

Nuar Well-Known Member

DARN! ohh well :) thank you anyway!
    Is the battery cover smooth all the way around, or does it have a hump the shape of the battery?
  18. Tosa90

Tosa90 Well-Known Member

Apparently Dropbox doesn't like Sharing with others. Uploading to Photobucket now.

They aren't the best quality because they were taken using my OG Droid. As if it isn't bad enough that it's been replaced, now I'm forcing it to take pictures of it's replacement to show off. :D

The battery door is slightly thicker but now enough to make it a problem.
  19. OutOfPhase

Verizon corporate store has extended batteries 1/2 off. $24.99. Just grabbed one when picking up a case
  20. sx4dude2013

Do you think it will fit with a case or is it too big? My X has an extended battery and fit very snulgy with a case...
  21. multanii

multanii Active Member

got it! Only took an hour an a half! Only one person working at the time and a few customers here and there >_< just her trying to multitask inbetween us all
  22. OutOfPhase

It makes the whole phone as thick as the camera area. The case i bought has a bump out for the extended battery but i think a silicon case might stretch over it
  23. redawg77

redawg77 Member

got mine... University Pky corporate store in Pensacola, FL. Added the simple silicon skin, car charger, and GPS car mount. I am coming from a work-issued blackberry 8830. So this is basically like going from a bicycle (one of those you see at the beach with the wide handlebars) to a Lambo. This thing is amazing. I already ran a speed test on 4G with one bar and got 6MB/1MB. Can't wait to see what I get in more urban environment (in the sticks now at work).

There were a handful of folks there that looked to be getting the Bionic as well, but the girl who rang me up said she had been getting a lot of questions about it and expected to sell out relatively quickly.
  24. bigbabys

bigbabys Well-Known Member

Those pics don't work for me. Might be cause I'm at work? :confused:
  25. tcd1014

tcd1014 Member

The Costco near me did not get them in today. Boo. They said they were coming in on the 13th. Guess I'm about to go to the Verizon store this afternoon.