1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General **OFFICIAL**: I got my BIONIC Thread!

1. bcltoys

bcltoys Well-Known Member

Looked at the lapdock little disclaimer 50.00 a month or higher data plan. It's pretty cool but 199.00 plus 20.00 a month I don't think so.
  2. messenger13

messenger13 Well-Known Member

WoW! This phone is ridiculously fast! Slick & SICK!!! :cool:
  3. OutOfPhase

OutOfPhase Premium Member Guide

I am by dale mabry and waters ave in tampa and got 27 mbps down and 5 mbps up
  4. mills23

mills23 Well-Known Member

Damn I hoping it would be great.
  5. Nuar

Nuar Well-Known Member

Tosa90 Tanks for the pics man!
    I just got back from a different verizon store and I got the extended battery. I love it :) Makes the phone a little heavier and because of the hump, the camera lens never touches a table when you put the phone down :D Not to mention the extra life!! So far I'm very happy with this phone! This thing is fast as hell :D
  6. Mahalo

Mahalo Well-Known Member

Aha...there may have been some cell blocking action going on down town. Some fools left an unattended package on a corner down town with a cell phone attached to it (no, not a bionic as far as I know!) and ran from the cops. They have had down town cordoned off for a while. Will try again in a bit.
  7. thatguy188

thatguy188 Well-Known Member

Got mine @ Costco in Charleston, SC. Was there from 8:30am until they opened at 10am. 6 Phones were gone within 2 minutes. :)
  8. New Rising

New Rising Well-Known Member

I called 3 best buys and non of them had got their shipment yet. One of the best buys i called i couldnt get a hold of anybody. Luckily the best buy i couldnt get a hold of is right next to verizon. I went in there first to see if they had any and he said the they were expecting a shipment mid day. It took a couple hours till i finally got my hands on it, good thing because i had $100 in gift cards to best buy heh.
  9. Reverence

Reverence Well-Known Member

I bought mine this morning at 11am after I got out of class. I am a really big fan of my Incredible and couldn't decide whether to upgrade to the Bionic or wait for the Prime, but I figured I'd buy the Bionic, try it for two weeks, and see how it goes.
  10. memillh

memillh Well-Known Member

Yeah, if the Prime is really all that, my Bionic will be up on eBay within a couple months. I just couldn't wait anymore, after the SGII news. And based on that craziness - and these delays, the Prime will likely be out in December or next year.
  11. murth

murth Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

my free gift for being first at the vzw store.
    xmr405o and YankeeDudeL like this.
  12. HotDawg

HotDawg Well-Known Member

Is there a golden ticket for another Bionic in it?
    kathy2343 and YankeeDudeL like this.
  13. tehsusenoh

tehsusenoh Well-Known Member

I just got mine, accessories from Costco and all!

I'd take a picture, but it can't take pictures of itself.
  14. Hardstyle

Hardstyle Well-Known Member

got mine at a verizon store. was goin to get it at costco but they sold out by the time i had my lunch break at work :(.
    but damn i miss Motorola phones. idk why but i just wasnt diggin the HTC TBolt.
  15. rocket97

rocket97 Active Member

I can't stand people like you.
    rootsu likes this.
  16. Doobie

Doobie Member

How did you swing the unlimited data? That, right now, is the deal breaker with me. I am a data hog!
  17. skwalk47

skwalk47 Active Member

I got mine today at Costco! Joined their club just to get the deal. Pretty excited but I have no idea what I am doing yet as I am coming from a crapberry.
  18. HotDawg

HotDawg Well-Known Member

skwalk - this is the fun part. :D
  19. 1up5dn

1up5dn Well-Known Member

I got one at a Costco in Gilbert AZ. They got in nine today and were all gone in about 15 minutes. They said they expect nine more tomorrow.

Moving from a Droid X to this, I didn't expect much of a difference, but I am pleased in every way. It is better to hold, better appearance and of course it is faster.
    collett likes this.
  20. Tosa90

Tosa90 Well-Known Member

Anybody who had unlimited 3G data before the switch to tiered gets grandfathered in for unlimited data. They don't differentiate between 3g/4g.

Also, we got to keep paying 29.99/month for unlimited while its now 30/month for 2gb.
  21. thehikingdude

thehikingdude Active Member

WOW! $30 for 2GB!! I've always been on the Unlimited Plan since I got my DX and glad I stayed with it. I get a 22% discount so I'm only out $23.99/month. Let's hope it stays that way. My Bionic is on the FedEx truck and will be here Monday. Oh the pain!!!
  22. dragma

dragma Well-Known Member

We got ours about 3 hours ago, There is a few problems with Diamond Wireless, hardly any acct, and no real discounts 299.99 for each phone, but the insurance more then makes up for it. Instead of a refurb, I get a brand new one.
  23. -Murf-

-Murf- Member

Got mine at the VZ store at 9am. Paid 233.45 (tax included). I got it there because I received a 35.00 gift card from that store for use on smart phones and I had 50.00 dollar credit.

I am stoked to not of paid close to full price.
  24. Theshape

Theshape Well-Known Member

Home with my Bionic from CostCo. Stopped by vzw to grab an otterbox
  25. tehsusenoh

tehsusenoh Well-Known Member

My Costco only had 6. We got two of those. Sucks for the people behind us....