• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official "I JUST ORDERED MY "X" ONLINE!! -type thread***

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
InternetOrders@verizonwireless.com

to me
show details 12:26 AM (10 minutes ago)

Thank you for shopping at VerizonWireless.com. Your order has been received and is subject to final credit approval. Pre-orders will ship when the item becomes available. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Customer signature is required at the time of delivery. You cannot change your shipping address after you submit the order. We will contact you if we need additional information to complete your order or if the item is out of stock or no longer available. If you have any questions, contact us at InternetOrders@Verizonwireless.com . Be sure to include your order reference number.

For your convenience:
Check the status of your order online: Check Your Status - Verizon Wireless

ORDER DATE: 07/15/10

PAYMENT METHOD: BILLED TO ACCOUNT

SHIP TO: BILL TO:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KEVIN ALT KEVIN ALT

ORDER#: 7001000808
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mobile Number: 315-
Contract Renewal: 1-year contract
Due Now
--------------

Equipment Upgrade:
1 Motorola DROID X -regularly $369.99 $269.99*

Included accessories for Motorola DROID X:
Package Contents:, DROID X by Motorola Phone,
Standard Lithium Ion Battery,
16 GB microSDmemory card pre-installed, Wall/USB Charger,
Getting Started Brochure, Product Safety & Warranty Brochure

Additional Accessories for Motorola DROID X:
1 Shell/Holster Combo $29.99

Monthly Access
--------------

Service Feature(s):
Total Equipment Coverage (WPP + Extended Warranty), Advanced
Devices $7.99

Unlimited Email & Web for Smartphones (personal email). $29.99

*An instant online discount has been applied to the phone price and cannot be combined with mail-in rebate offers.

SUMMARY OF CHARGES:
Total recurring monthly access & service charges: $37.98

Total one-time charge on your first monthly bill: $0.00

Due now: Detail of charges to be billed to account

Shipping: Free
Subtotal: $299.98
Tax**: $24.00

Charges will appear on your next bill: $323.98

In California, sales tax is calculated on the full retail price of the device, not the discounted price you pay. In Nevada, sales tax is calculated on the inventory cost of the device.

**The sales tax charged on your device was based on $269.99.

Enjoy the ease and convenience of My Verizon online! Check minutes used, view and pay your bill, get answers to Frequently Asked Questions, and much more. Register today at http://www.verizonwireless.com/myverizon. When you don't have computer access, you can get basic account information by dialing *611 + Send (airtime free) and selecting automated options.

how do i clear cache?? windows vista.. vzw wont let me put in a zipcode..

Upvote 0
it appears for me, but my upgrade pricing isn't showing up, and even without the early upgrade i'm off by one frickin day 07/16/10

can't get ahold of Verizon customer support, says there closed :(

Verizon needs to fix there website or something because you have to go through certain gateways just to get to certain sections of the site and certain pricing if your on corporate pricing discounts.

Upvote 0
Hey guys, I just joined to tell you dudes that I just ordered the Droid X as well. I actually had to use IE instead of Chrome. Don't know if that's the reason or they just coincidentally had it available at like 12:36 AM for me (New Jersey). Also used the PRMCD10 code for 10% off as you can see below. Seems like I still get overnight shipping as well.

Proof:

Phone Upgrade
Item Qty Due Monthly Due Today
Phone Upgrade: 201-xxx-xxxx
DROID X by MOTOROLA - regularly $299.99
2-year Contract Renewal
1 $199.99
Accessories
Package Contents:, DROID X by Motorola Phone, Standard Lithium Ion Battery, 16 GB microSDmemory card pre-installed, Wall/USB Charger, Getting Started Brochure, Product Safety & Warranty Brochure

Features
Phone Features
Decline Insurance $0.00
Unlimited Email & Web for Smartphones (personal email). $29.99

Promotional code:
PRMCD10 promotion has been applied, total savings $20.00
-$20.00

Total One-time charges (will appear on your first monthly bill only) Free

Shipping Option ****
Overnight Shipping Free

Tax** $14.00
Total Due Monthly $29.99
Total Due Today (after promotional savings)
(amount will be charged to your credit card) $193.99

****Pre-orders will ship when item becomes available. We reserve the right to limit quantities. You cannot change your shipping address after you submit the order.

*An instant online discount has been applied to the phone price and cannot be combined with mail-in rebate offers.

In California, sales tax is calculated on the full retail price of the device, not the discounted price you pay. In Nevada, sales tax is calculated on the inventory cost of the device.

**The sales tax charged on your device was based on $199.99.

Connecticut Customers:
If you have any questions about your bill or concerns about your service, please call Customer Care at: 1-800-922-0204 or dial *611 from your wireless phone. If you are a Connecticut customer and we cannot resolve your issue, you have the option of contacting the Department of Public Utility Control (DPUC): Online: www.state.ct.us/dpuc Phone: 866-381-2355; Mail: Connecticut DPUC, 10 Franklin Square, New Britain, CT 06051.

Upvote 0
1) How did it go? - Slow - "Processing Request" took a while
2) Did they take the PRMCD10 coupon code for 10% off? Nope - New Phone with 1 Yr Plan, said I didn't qualify
3) Did you get accessories? Yes, Silicone Cover (Black), Vehicle Mount and HDMI Desktop Charger
4) Anything else happen? Had to use the FREEOVERNT to get Free Over night (otherwise was listed at $8.99)
5) Are you elated? YES!!!

714201095004pm.jpg

Upvote 0
I used the infamous "90210" code and it went through.

Unfortuantely my discount for the carmount is not being reflected (I should be getting 25% off) and for some strange reason Overnight Shipping isn't free, even though VZW even advertises it all over their site.

I might just order and call customer service about these issues tomorrow morning.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones