Official "I JUST ORDERED THE NEXUS 5!!!" ThreadGeneral

1. rob

rob I'm tellin' mommy on you! Administrator

We know this is bound to happen, especially considering this thing is already selling out:
    Nexus 5 already sold out in some configurations

So go ahead. Share your joy. Tell us what version you got, for what Carrier, when it's expected to arrive, what you're upgrading from, what you're liking about Android 4.4, and whatever else you want to spill your guts about!

Advertisement
  2. Brian706

Brian706 Moderator Moderator

OMG!!!!! I just ordered a 32GB!!! Yesssssssssss!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!!! Order Confirmed!!!!!! Can't type without excessive exclamation points!!!!!!!1!!!!one!!1
    shelliewnj and tsaunders like this.
  3. chong67

chong67 Well-Known Member

How long did it took the 16GB to be gone ??

I was aware it go on sale today.

I am just a little mad. Not the end of the world for me.
  4. cptnobvious999

cptnobvious999 Active Member

Just ordered a 32gb black one! This is the best birthday week ever!!!
  5. tsaunders

tsaunders Well-Known Member

I ordered the 32GB White Nexus 5. My birthday is in November so this is a present for me to me!
  6. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Guide

32GB White. GET SOME!!! (will be using on T-Mobile)

Giving my current SGS4 to the misses and swapping her over to T-Mobile from Sprint.

[​IMG]
  7. jhawkkw

jhawkkw Chinchillin' Moderator

2 16GB Whites and 1 16GB Black
  8. geemacd

geemacd Well-Known Member

32GB black ordered, shipping 5th November woohoo .... My birthday present too, amazing the excuses we use lol
  9. bvo26

bvo26 Member

32GB black ordered. Will be making the jump from VZ to T-Mo if my test run goes well
  10. nitramus

nitramus Well-Known Member

Ordered mine. 16g white. I don't need 32 and was to expensive for me. Now waiting to get it.
    Next step...............ROOT baby, when it happens.lol
  11. MartinS

MartinS Well-Known Member

Ordered but still awaiting confirmation.

The release waited till I had to collect, feed, bath and put my son to bed. I ordered after 7pm in UK and was told to wait 15 minutes for confirmation - still waiting.

16 GB black if it comes...

Edit: confirmed!
  12. Omar Days

Omar Days Well-Known Member

13. Travillion

Travillion Well-Known Member

It was a bittersweet moment for me when I finally ordered my 32GB black Nexus 5. I contemplated this move back in August, but was forced by external circumstances to jump on a Moto X when it first launched (needed to switch carriers because of reception issues, Moto X only "reasonable" option at the time). I loved my custom Moto X and don't regret that move. But, almost 1 week ago to the day I dropped my Moto X for the first time and the screen shattered. Just like that, it was gone. 7 weeks old and uninsured. I had switched from Verizon to AT&T for the Moto X so didn't even have an old phone to fall back on. That left me here, again considering the Nexus 5. It must have been fate. While I'm delighted to have the Nexus experience (always the pinnacle in my perspective), I would have liked to have been here under different circumstances ;)
  14. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Guide

You could still start the lovely fastboot oem unlock aspect :)
  15. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

32GB white :)
    We have a rooting guide ready to roll for it, we just need recovery and SU files before we're posting it
    breadnatty08 likes this.
  16. bvo26

bvo26 Member

The whatty what what?
  17. chistery

chistery Well-Known Member

Ordered! 31-Oct-2013 18:03:50 GMT

I just hope Google ship in order this time, and not ship in reverse order as they seem to have done in the past.
  18. Ordered 2 16GB blacks for a friend and me shipping Nov 9th to Canada. Then two other people on my floor at work placed orders after.
  19. Internaut

Internaut Well-Known Member

You can add me to the list. I was actually mulling over a return to iOS (already have iPad Mini) but this was irresistible. It looks like a lovely upgrade from my 18 month old Galaxy S3 (complete with purest Google). My 32gb model should arrive the week after next (fingers/toes crossed, touching wood, hoping to see magpies in pairs etc).
  20. DrexelDragon

DrexelDragon Well-Known Member

16 GB Black! Expected to leave warehouse November 5th.

I really hope that they are shipping before then. I know when I ordered my Nexus 4 over the summer it said it wasn't shipping for a few days but then it arrived on the day it was supposed to ship out. We'll see..
  21. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

Can't order mine until next Wednesday. Yes, I'm counting the days.
  22. jhawkkw

jhawkkw Chinchillin' Moderator

I would hate to see you caught in limbo like so many were last year. :(
  23. kerrins

kerrins New Member

Checking out the website to order today
  24. AndroidifyMe

AndroidifyMe Well-Known Member

33 minutes it was gone.
  25. AndroidifyMe

AndroidifyMe Well-Known Member

32 GB leaves on the 8th now if you decided to order it as of now.