• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories OFFICIAL INCEDIBLE DOCK thread.

wow tetrax is nice ok where is the best price for it on the net its pretty expensive

vent mount and kicks ass...

TETRAX XWAY X-WAY MAGNETIC CAR VENT MOUNT FOR GPS - eBay (item 190434039232 end time Sep-20-10 17:53:00 PDT)

YouTube - Tetrax Xway Line Magnetic GPS and Smartphone Holder Unboxing & First Look Linus Tech Tips

Upvote 0
Ok so I am new here but i have been floating around for a little after i got my Droid Inc. about a month ago. I had the first Moto droid A55 i believe and i had the charging dock for it and loved it. I had it laying around and decided to mod it for my Inc. I opened it up ( 6 small torque screws on bottom under rubber pads and sticker) and just relocated the charging port to the opposite side. Had to cut a new whole. Than lined it up with the Incs port and it works great. I filed the rear side down to have the cord exit on the other site. It fits in good enough nice and sturdy but could use some more filling for a perfect fit. But wanted the option to switch it back to moto if need be. Enjoy, i can explain it in detail of anyone needs.
DSC_5499 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
DSC_5500 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
DSC_5498 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
DSC_5501 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
DSC_5509 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
DSC_5508 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Upvote 0
upi know if you got some measurements for some cases you could make fortune providing holders for people with cases.

Yeah I get asked that all the time, seems alot of people use cases, since these are made specific because they slide into a channel, its not that I wont do it, like you said its just a matter of measurements.

I can make anything people want, I have multiple sizes of channel, I will custom make any size anyone wants as long as I get the measurements from them, and i'll do it for the same price as the the ones I have in stock, once I make one for a certain case size I can make several by copying it.

lol if I would have a case on mine you would definatly see another size available because I would have made at least one for myself.

I have even made one for a guy with a Harley Davidson, he didn't need the charging port hole on the side but wanted the side channels to go up almost all the way to the top so it wouldn't come out when he hit bumps

Upvote 0
Ok so I am new here but i have been floating around for a little after i got my Droid Inc. about a month ago. I had the first Moto droid A55 i believe and i had the charging dock for it and loved it. I had it laying around and decided to mod it for my Inc. I opened it up ( 6 small torque screws on bottom under rubber pads and sticker) and just relocated the charging port to the opposite side. Had to cut a new whole. Than lined it up with the Incs port and it works great. I filed the rear side down to have the cord exit on the other site. It fits in good enough nice and sturdy but could use some more filling for a perfect fit. But wanted the option to switch it back to moto if need be. Enjoy, i can explain it in detail of anyone needs.
DSC_5499 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
DSC_5500 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
DSC_5498 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
DSC_5501 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
DSC_5508 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

More info would be awesome. I'm thinking I might do this or mod a Droid X dock.

Upvote 0
that clock app is one nightstand. you can also lower the brightness and change the colors.

Freddy,

I really like the look of the app One Nightstand. The only problem I am currently having with it is that the hard keys (i.e, return arrow, home, menu, and search) stay lit whenever this app is active. So even though I can change the colors of the screen items, I cannot dim or inactivate the bright light on the hard keys. These are rather bright at night.

Have you found a way to turn the hard key lights off?

Upvote 0
Freddy,

I really like the look of the app One Nightstand. The only problem I am currently having with it is that the hard keys (i.e, return arrow, home, menu, and search) stay lit whenever this app is active. So even though I can change the colors of the screen items, I cannot dim or inactivate the bright light on the hard keys. These are rather bright at night.

Have you found a way to turn the hard key lights off?

for some reason HTC left out the part to turn those lights off. in a dark room/phone on/they will stay lit. HTC designed it that way

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones