[Official] "I've Got My Tracking Number" ThreadGeneral

1. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

Try and keep this thread relatively clean from off topic debris so that others skimming can get a sense of how the track info is being sent out.

be advised that some off topic banter may be deleted, so lets try and just post the facts ma'am (and sir ).

it would also help if you can also post your state and/or town. you dont have to if you are not comfortable, just asking.

i know everyone is excited but try and keep this thread focused on track updates. you can still rant , rave, shout, get angry at the old school pre release thread:

[Official] Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE Pre-release thread its still open for business...

lets the good times roll....

Advertisement
  2. cjones46402

cjones46402 Member

Just received my UPS email at 7:33am central time....

This notice alerts you that the shipment listed below is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Scheduled Delivery Date: Thursday, 05/24/2012

If the scheduled delivery needs to be changed, select the Tracking Number below or log on to ups.com to request a delivery change from the tracking detail.

Shipment 1

Tracking Number: 1ZX8???????????????????? Shipper: SPCS

Approximate Delivery Time: between 1:45 PM and 5:45 PM UPS Service: UPS 2nd Day Air
    o
    Me happy now!!!! :party:
  3. Geek Goddess

Geek Goddess Well-Known Member

I just got notification from UPS my choice that my phone is shipping! Scheduled delivery is tomorrow! They are definitely going out!
  4. Geek Goddess

Actually, the email said delivery tomorrow (24th),but when I logged onto UPS, it says Friday. That makes sense since it's 2nd Day Air...
    Rose4uKy and BenChase7 like this.
  5. burgertime

burgertime Well-Known Member

I was about to say, I am receiving a package (not the Evo LTE) through the mail as well. On UPS Quantum View it says it will be here tomorrow. However my choice says it will be here today. We'll see who wins out.
    Rose4uKy and marctronixx like this.
  6. Geek Goddess

Here is what I received ... the email notification which said delivery TOMORROW:

[​IMG]

And then, what it said once I logged in:

[​IMG]

Either way, looks like my phone will be in my hands before the weekend!
    Rose4uKy, EarlyMon and BenChase7 like this.
  7. tsipa

tsipa Well-Known Member

Yep, just did the same thing... Scheduled delivery is Friday...
    Rose4uKy likes this.
  8. hilker09

hilker09 Well-Known Member

How do you get ups my choice to notify you if you don't have a tracking number? I signed up for this today, but not sure how to let them know I'm expecting a package.
  9. tsipa

tsipa Well-Known Member

I believe it will only update once it is picked up by UPS for delivery... Try tracking by reference number and you can see if a label has been created for your package.
  10. cooper1010

cooper1010 Well-Known Member

i think it just matches your name/address with any shipment they have.
    hilker09 likes this.
  11. tsipa

tsipa Well-Known Member

They check the destination of the package against the address you have on file with my choice...
    hilker09 likes this.
  12. Brit08

Brit08 New Member

I also recieved my tracking information from UPS My choice by looking up my account number and I am scheduled to get mine Friday!!!! The Wait is finally over!
    Rose4uKy, marctronixx and EarlyMon like this.
  13. 2krazee2

2krazee2 Member

Received my tracking number but with no information. This is what I got below

"A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." Scheduled delivery date is 5/25/2012

As instructed by Sprint, I called Account Services to change the delivery address since I left town for 10 days. Was told on 3 occasions that as soon as i had a tracking number they could change the delivery address, quickly, no problem. I have know been on hold for 18 minutes as they are "trying to change the delivery address" but do not think that they can do - I have to change it and they are not sure even I can do at this "late" stage.

On the bright side, I do have a tracking number.
    :party:
    marctronixx and EarlyMon like this.
  14. dgreen

dgreen Well-Known Member

I believe you can change the shipping address through UPS with MyChoice. I've never tried it but i remember seeing something about it when I signed up.
    marctronixx likes this.
  15. NeoteriX

NeoteriX Well-Known Member

This works for me too. No tracking number yet, but one has been created. This changed in the past hour.
  16. exclamation_mark

exclamation_mark Well-Known Member

Thought that I might bring this back to the front so people didn't have to go looking for it to try and find tracking information. ;)
  17. twinelm

twinelm Member

Just plugged in my Sprint account number to UPS reference number for tracking check on the UPS.com website and mine also says:

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.
    Label Created On:

05/23/2012
    Scheduled Delivery:
    Friday, 05/25/2012
    So I guess I get it Friday <not> because I won't be back in town until Monday. Sigh. Oh well, at least I know it will be waiting...
    Rose4uKy, marctronixx and EarlyMon like this.
  18. hsh.shawn

hsh.shawn Well-Known Member

You can skip all those steps just get your sprint account # and use it to track by reference from UPS;)
  19. 2krazee2

2krazee2 Member

After the 21 minutes with Sprint and being told there was nothing they could do, I called UPS - they stated a change of address had already been entered by the shipper - but it will not be delivered until the 31st of May - OMG - which by then I will be back at the original address.
    marctronixx likes this.
  20. exclamation_mark

tracking.jpg

:party:
  21. exclamation_mark

Yeah that's how I did it also, but just in case someone was looking for it. ;):)
    marctronixx likes this.
  22. Doomstang

Doomstang Well-Known Member

Like many others, I've gotten my tracking number through Reference and mine shows 2nd Day Air with an estimated delivery of Friday. When UPS actually shows the package moving with an Origin Scan I'll be more confident in the delivery date.
  23. Kev5890

Kev5890 Active Member

Where do I find my sprint account number?

Yes I am clueless on this one lol:egg:
  24. dgreen

dgreen Well-Known Member

Login to your account and you'll see it right under your username.
  25. Kev5890

Kev5890 Active Member

Found it...Should be here on Friday!