Official Motorola car dock/kit?

Last Updated:

1. Tabs

Tabs Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is this actually available anywhere? It's just said "Coming soon" on Motorola's site ever since the Droid was released... Same thing goes for the Multimedia Station desk cradle thing.

Advertisement
  2. mrthundercleese

mrthundercleese Well-Known Member

Yes they are available. You can buy them at a VZW store on online.

3. Tabs

Tabs Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Do you have a link for that? I can't find the actual Motorola ones on VZW's site, just generic brands - I want the official ones.

Thanks!

4. MileHighAko

MileHighAko Member

I bought mine on vzw.com, but for whatever reason they're not even showing up online for me today. Best bet is to walk into a VZW store, and if they don't have it in stock they can order it for you, free shipping right to your house. The car dock is $29.99, but worth it IMO as it is very sturdy and fits perfectly.

5. UncleMike

UncleMike Well-Known Member

I was going to provide links to each one of the Motorola docks (car and home) on the VZW site, but I can't find either one. They have been easy (for me) to find in the past, and other links I have found bring me to the main accessories page (as opposed to the item-specific page). My first thought is that they are so back ordered they removed them from the site.

6. mrthundercleese

mrthundercleese Well-Known Member

I believe the ones form big red are the official docs from motorola.

Like the posters above me stated, they are out of stock often. See here and here for threads discussing the docs and their availability.

7. djaffinito

djaffinito Member

I just bought one from vzw.com on Tuesday, but now I can't find them; they must have removed the for the time being.