OFFICIAL My Order Has Shipped Thread!!!!General

1. ashykat

ashykat Well-Known Member

I figured all of us who've preordered from AT&T and other sources should start seeing shipping confirmations soon.

I just got my e-mail that it's shipped with my tracking number. Super excited for this phone. I played with it in the store and immediately fell in love with it. This phone is a beast!

Advertisement
  2. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Well-Known Member

Mine shipped ups today as well. Can't wait until Friday
  3. s.m.knipe

s.m.knipe Well-Known Member

Mine has shipped as well... the wait tomorrow and Friday at work is going to be killer...
  4. chief113

chief113 Well-Known Member

Ordered from Amazon. I'm glad I got it for $49.99, but my estimated del date is May 9th. The wait is killing me. Enjoy your phone this weekend guys.
  5. kilasix9

kilasix9 Well-Known Member

I'm a bit surprised some of you guys are switching from the Galaxy Nexus. I figured it was a comparable device.
  6. danyfra

danyfra Well-Known Member

When I ordered mine at the store yesterday the guy said I would have it either today, most certainly friday. :cool:
  7. Sauske

Sauske Well-Known Member

Over in this http://androidforums.com/htc-evo-4g-lte/540204-evo-lte-vs-galaxy-nexus-differences.html I gave a comparison to the person who started the thread....In essence the ATT One XL and the Evo 4G LTE (LTEvo) are the same phone! Excluding the physical outer appearance I.e. dedicated camera button and the kickstand on the LTEvo!

kilasix9 likes this.
  8. lennydude

lennydude Well-Known Member

I think it is a case of some folks having the ongoing issues with the Gnex.........these issues are very much noted in many threads. Lots of folks have no issues at all. I was one of the unfortunate ones :(

Going to give the One X a try and see if it works any better where i live. ATT is very strong around here. IMHO both VZW and ATT are about the same when it comes to customer service, at least given the history for me. Can not speak for everyone. Mileage varies considerably....lol

BTW...............have read almost all reviews of the One X and 2 things they all agree on..........the screen on the One X blows the Gnex out of the water, and the camera is tons better :)
  9. s.m.knipe

s.m.knipe Well-Known Member

The Nexus is a fine device in its own right, but the One X has next generation hardware and (sadly the main reason for me) better screen and camera. I find myself using the camera more and more and more, and I find the GN camera to be mediocre (as in my Atrix produced some better-looking shots). Also, the screen on the GN is brilliant but no comparison to the One X, and after playing with a demo unit at an AT&T store, it feels like I see every pixel (which isn't true, I'm seeing the effect of the pentile matrix, not pixels) on the GN. I'm keeping my GN as a toy and reference device, and who knows, maybe I'll go back to it some ;)
  10. ab2502

ab2502 Member

I opted for getting it from radio shack. So ill be getting mine on May 6th.
  11. kilasix9

Good insight everyone.
  12. lennydude

Hope you folks get your phones this Friday:)

I do know that the shippers do leave phones in their warehouses until the carrier tells them when to go ahead and ship.

If this were the case, the phone would be show shipped but you would not get it until ATT says it's OK.

Like I said ............. i really hope for the best :):)
  13. Wolfedude88

Mine left texas early this morning and is in Louisville now, says it will be delivered tomorrow. No one should have to worry, as long as they ordered by yesterday they will get it tomorrow. I ordered mine on Tuesday, and it is right one track.
  14. lennydude

That sounds really good :):)
  15. ashykat

ashykat Well-Known Member

"On vehicle for delivery." Of course I'm about to leave for work until 9pm. Gonna be a lonnnnng day. Lol.
  16. Yaken

Yaken Well-Known Member

won't be seeing mine for a while =/ Radioshack hasn't sent it out yet
  17. Wolfedude88

Just received mine 15 minutes ago, about to head to work. Does get pretty warm during charging. Man this thing feels tiny compared to the Samsung Note I have been using for the past week.
  18. kilasix9

Got mines today. I'm so excited. Been playing with it at work and its extremely impressive.
  19. lennydude

Can you say lucky..............so envious :):):)