• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Official Nexus 2 Discussion

The picture:
is-this-the-nexus-s-2.jpg

Looks like a SGS phone tbh. I hope it doesn't have an SGS body structure and texture.

When the heck are they going to announce this damn thing!!! All of the blogs site reporting the same things is getting pretty old pretty fast.

Upvote 0
Can't see much else different from that though...

i remember reading somewhere that when scrolling in lists, when you reach the top or bottom u get this glowing effect. That's something new. Also borders of windows will be sharper rather than curved, and will be black.

btw rumors were saying gingerbread will be revealed today. so keep your fingers crossed people!

Upvote 0
Interested in the software, think the old Nexus is a better looking bit of hardware though.

This. I like the metal frame, it makes it feel high end by comparison to all the plastic phones, especially the Galaxy S phones, imho. Plus I like the weight of my Nexus, not too heavy and not super light. My friend's Vibrant feels light (and cheap). But of course this is just until I see it in person.:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones