1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Official OKCupid android app has hit the market

Last Updated:

1. tardmobile

tardmobile Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just got an alert from my friend who wrote the thing that the official OKCupid app has just hit the market (seriously, just barely, it was less than 50 downloads when I grabbed it).

Works great. Has location detection, OKCupid IM client built in, photo uploading, profile editing. Basically does everything you should need it to do.

This message brought to you by the Internet Lonely Hearts Club and the Digital Pimps Association.

(It seems like double/cross posting these sorts of announcements is the cool thing to do around here)

Advertisement
  2. tardmobile

also, as you should expect, it's free

Widget coming soon

3. tardmobile

Minor update today

"It was a few bugfixes, most notably one that was causing users to have trouble logging in if they used autocomplete on their username. Autocomplete automatically adds a space after the username... which made the login fail so, I started stripping extra spaces at the end."

There isn't anywhere to pull an actual changelog from yet.

4. thedrizl

thedrizl Well-Known Member

why does this app kill my battery? had to uninstall it because it was draining the battery in less than 12 hours. unrooted DX with extended battery.

5. pool_shark

pool_shark Well-Known Member

I prefer to use the web, but the web constantly refreshes the page. I have sent many unfinished messages because of that.

6. thedrizl

thedrizl Well-Known Member

i'll stick to use my laptop for my virtual stalking until they can get this issue sorted out. great app, but i hate charging my phone every 8-10 hours.