Official or leaked 2.1?Support

Last Updated:

1. f1fanatic

f1fanatic Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well, I've been running the leaked version of 2.1 and root and have had little to no issues. I'm not really motivated to get the official release. My feeling is SDX will make a fix for whatever issues might come up and Sprint would likely be slower to respond. just my opinion.

Who has stayed with the leaked version and who has changed from the leaked to official 2.1? Why? Are you satisfied with the decision?

Advertisement
  2. pastafarian

pastafarian P√Ętes avec votre foie Moderator

There doesn't seem to be any difference between dc10 and de03 function wise, but I haven't had the runaway process issue and the gps does seem a little faster to lock with de03. If you're happy and changing is more effort than you want to expend, enjoy the leak. "If it ain't broke, why fix it?"

3. duratime

duratime Well-Known Member

I switched and I'm using Joey's customer kernel. I would switch, because nobody is going to support DD10 anymore. They have the source code for DE03. DE03 with Joey's kernel seems to have much better battery life than any of the other builds. I've only had the customer kernel since yesterday morning, but it seems much better. I just updated this morning to his latest and greatest so we'll see how that works.