**Official QIK/Fring Member Listing**

Last Updated:

1. Oridus

Oridus Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I know that there are a few threads that have people testing QIK video chat, and Fring as well. I figured i'd start, and keep up to date an Official Android Forum member listing.

The purpose of this listing is to have a dedicated thread to have a list of peoples Qik/Fring user names to video chat with, all in one centralized area.

This will open ourselves up to the world of video chat.

As more information comes along of using Fring with Skype well, and with adding/removing contacts with Qik and once Qik becomes more stable, i'll post a very mini FAQ on this post as well for a quick reference.

Disclaimer # 1
    This, of course, is 100% voluntary. I know I will personally keep Qik/Fring up as much as I can when i'm not working. So if anybody from here wants to do a video chat, and discuss the Evo or anything else, hit me up.

Disclaimer # 2
    By providing your usernames to this thread for use with the Qik and Fring video chat services for Sprint, using the HTC Evo, you are fully aware that any member viewing these threads may attempt to initiate a video call with you at any time that you have the program open. To most, it's not a big deal, seeing as we're trying to break open the threshhold to these services, but for some it will be a big deal. If you're a privacy nut (even though no personal information can be gained on you unless given using these services), please do not provide your name to this thread. Thank you.

If you would like to be added to the list, just reply with the following format, so it's easy for me to read and add.

Qik Username = (Username Here)

Fring Username = (Username Here)

Example: (This is my user information)

Qik Username = Oridus

Fring Username = Oridus

HAPPY VIDEO CHATTING!..

Other listings

Listings 0-9, A-H
    [table][tr][td] Forum Username [/td][td] Qik Username [/td][td] Fring Username[/td][/tr][tr][td]bhagiratha[/td][td]bhagiratha[/td][td]bhagiratha[/td][/tr][tr][td]Carmendiva[/td][td]carmeng4evr[/td][td]carmendiva[/td][/tr][tr][td]dave31175[/td][td]dave31175[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]denise1768[/td][td] [/td][td]denise1768[/td][/tr][tr][td]digitaliceblast[/td][td]digitaliceblast[/td][td]digitaliceblast[/td][/tr][tr][td]donric609[/td][td]donric609[/td][td]donric609[/td][/tr][tr][td]dubious[/td][td]dubious84[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Dylan88[/td][td]Dylan88[/td][td]dylannesturrick[/td][/tr][tr][td]figraphiz[/td][td] [/td][td]figraphiz[/td][/tr][tr][td]Furtwangler[/td][td][/td][td]dgl2311[/td][/tr][tr][td]jadoe05[/td][td][/td][td]Jadoe05[/td][/tr][tr][td]jason.sgtski[/td][td]jasonsgtski[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]GeneralPatton[/td][td]GeneralPatton[/td][td]GenPatton[/td][/tr][/table]

Advertisement
  2. Oridus

Listings I-M
    [table][tr][td] Forum Username [/td][td] Qik Username [/td][td] Fring Username[/td][/tr][tr][td]jason.sgtski[/td][td]jasonsgtski[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][tr][td]jay2thab[/td][td]jaybrowne[/td][td][/td][/tr][td]jgangsta[/td][td]thetroop[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]joeyv69ragtop[/td][td] [/td][td]joeyv69ragtop[/td][/tr][tr][td]Joten[/td][td]Joten[/td][td]Joten9123[/td][/tr][tr][td]jsweets13[/td][td]jsweets13[/td][td]jsweets13[/td][/tr][tr][td]kevlarspit[/td][td]kevlarspits[/td][td]kevlarspits[/td][/tr][tr][td]koolhand79[/td][td]koolhand79[/td][td]koolhand7901*[/td][/tr][tr][td]kyrumo[/td][td]kyrumo[/td][td]kyrumo[/td][/tr][tr][td]lewi3069[/td][td]lewi3069[/td][td]lewi3069[/td][/tr][tr][td]looneylu[/td][td]lcarbuccia*[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]mangosinslo[/td][td]mangosinslo[/td][td]mangosinslo[/td][/tr][tr][td]mbell75[/td][td]mbell75[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Michaelj1981[/td][td]michaelj1981[/td][td]michaelj1981[/td][/tr][tr][td]myfishwagon[/td][td]skapunx99[/td][td]myfishwagon[/td][/tr][/table]

3. Oridus

Listings N-Z
    [table][tr][td] Forum Username [/td][td] Qik Username [/td][td] Fring Username [/td][/tr][tr][td]nycmike[/td][td]nycmike[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]ootherocoo[/td][td]ootherocoo[/td][td]irocjayz[/td][/tr][tr][td]Oridus[/td][td]Oridus[/td][td]Oridus[/td][/tr][tr][td]rxDroid[/td][td]ninjroid[/td][td]ninjroid[/td][/tr][tr][td]sag7392[/td][td]sag7392[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]shawheim[/td][td]yellowtiger[/td][td]shawheim[/td][/tr][tr][td]SoFLO[/td][td]soflo[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]the1aboveall[/td][td]the1aboveall[/td][td]the1aboveall[/td][/tr][tr][td]THEFORCE[/td][td]Daboy627[/td][td]Daboy627[/td][/tr][tr][td]twopsirits[/td][td]twospirits[/td][td]twospirits[/td][/tr][tr][td]Vald[/td][td]Larryd81[/td][td]Vald81[/td][/tr][tr][td]wazzap1101[/td][td]wazzap11010[/td][td]Mikeyf89[/td][/tr][/table]

4. dylan88

dylan88 Well-Known Member

Qik= dylan88
    Fring= dylannesturrick

5. digitaliceblast

digitaliceblast Member

Qik:digitaliceblast
    Fring:digitaliceblast

6. digitaliceblast

digitaliceblast Member

Please make a similar thread over at xda in the general evo section and link them together this will attract more people.

7. Oridus

anybody online right now?

8. koolhand79

koolhand79 Well-Known Member

Qik= koolhand79
    Fring= koolhand7901

9. looneylu

looneylu Well-Known Member

qik - lcarbuccia

hit me up!!!

10. Oridus

Says it connected, but I didn't get any video from your end. Just black screen. Showed my video.

11. koolhand79

koolhand79 Well-Known Member

Every time i answer it says to press the mic button to talk but i hear and see nothing

12. kayst

kayst Well-Known Member

I just talked to Koolhand and his son on Fring. It was really slow and disconnected almost immediately, but that was pretty cool.

13. Oridus

Going to try calling you on Qik

14. mbell75

mbell75 Banned

Qik-mbell75

15. Oridus

I may be qikking later today.

16. jgangsta

jgangsta Well-Known Member

qik:thetroop

17. jason.sgtski

jason.sgtski Well-Known Member

qik-jasonsgtski
    i dont have fring, should I?

18. GeneralPatton

GeneralPatton Well-Known Member

Qik: GeneralPatton
    Fring: GenPatton

19. Oridus

At the moment fring is a "slight" bit more stable than Qik. Qik's got some quirks yet as well.

The plus side to qik is better video and audio quality, the plus side to Fring is that not everybody can get Qik to load on their phones yet.

20. Vald

Vald Well-Known Member

qik = Larryd81
    fring = Vald81

21. Oridus

anybody feel like testing qik again right now? I'm online, send me a call.

22. jgangsta

lol shit im bored hit me up

23. jgangsta

also ok i need help now how do u get ur number verified my tried mad times can some 1 help me lol... cant vid call now till i verify again

24. jason.sgtski

jason.sgtski Well-Known Member

i had qik loading fine, havent actually used t yet, but it was loading fine. i went to load it and make a test call, but now it wont load. other people having same issue?

25. Oridus

is it force closing?