.:Official Rezound Best Deals Thread:.General

Last Updated:

1. random155

random155 Well-Known Member

$50 right now from VZW

Im hoping that you guys will post up deals on the Rezound. I would like people to be able to look at this thread and see where the cheapest Rezounds are. Im still waiting for, post black friday, deal. So far this is what I have found, with a contract renewal:

Wirefly - 249
    HTC Rezound for Verizon Wireless - Wirefly.com

Amazon - 229
    AmazonWireless: HTC Rezound 4G Android Phone (Verizon Wireless)

Radioshack -249
    HTC Rezound for Verizon Wireless - RadioShack Wireless

Bestbuy = 299
    HTC - Rezound 4G Mobile Phone - Black (Verizon Wireless) - ADR6425LVW

2. andr01d

andr01d Well-Known Member

local Fry's store yesterday night... $160 (after $500 instant rebate, 2 year contract needed)
  3. pinkfrog876

pinkfrog876 Member

Costco 289
  4. jamala00

jamala00 Well-Known Member

I don't know if this applies to everybody, but it applies to me. I have an old Alltel calling plan from 1997 and don't want to give it up, so these 3rd party places that only offer the Verizon Plans I can not go to, because they can not renew my contact without changing my calling plan, because they say they can not see all of those old plans to select them. I've tried.
  5. zazan

zazan Well-Known Member

Walmart; new contract $199, upgrade $219.

Best Buy will price match.
  6. lowlyworm

lowlyworm Well-Known Member

With my corporate discount and $30 customer loyalty / NE2, I can get $219 from VZW. I got the Dinc fixed, so I've decided to wait until January. My target price is $169. I'd rather buy direct. VZW hasn't screwed me since the GTE Mobilenet days. In fact, they've pretty much kissed my ass for the last 10 years.
  7. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

OP how bout you post links in the first post???? Then when other people find deals you can update the thread.... just a thought
  8. random155

Good idea, done. Maybe a sticky since it will always be a pertinent topic?
  9. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

Good idea!

(gonna tweak title)
  10. you2

you2 Well-Known Member

For a new contract; amazon is $199 (you have $229 but not sure if that was a renewal or what). I'm back to debating between razr/rezound now that the nexus is looking not so hot.
  11. Lomallin

Lomallin Well-Known Member

Doesn't work for me since I'm upgrading a line, but I wanted to offer to help others. Budget and other factors limit my spending to $150 - if I can get under that, I'm buying :)

Wirefly is selling Rezounds for $99 new customers

HTC Rezound for Verizon Wireless - Wirefly.com
    IzelTokatl and NightAngel79 like this.
  12. andr01d

andr01d Well-Known Member

^ aw... come on... just go buy it and post unboxing pictures!! :) Whatever you and i give the phone company a year in subscription/fees, this initial cost delta will be like 10% the total annual cost :) Man... i'm lucky i'm not an accountant because i won't be able to explain all that line by line. Have fun with your new phone!!
  13. IzelTokatl

IzelTokatl Well-Known Member

NightAngel79 likes this.
  14. random155

15. Mr. Incredible

Mr. Incredible Well-Known Member

New Contract / line: $199
    Upgrade: $289 :(

Radio Shack
    NightAngel79 likes this.
  16. draconius

draconius Well-Known Member

Good News from Wirefly.com
    New Contract: $149.99
    Renew Individual: $149.99
    Renew Primary Family Plan: $149.99

Renew 2ndry Family Plan: $249.99

Those in bold have been $249.99 for a long time!

Think I will finally bite :)
  17. kethdredd

kethdredd Member

Can anyone confirm being able to keep their unlimited data plan when going through Wirefly? I may actually be pulling the trigger on this soon if this is the case.
  18. random155

If they dont have the option when purchasing the phone, you can probably call verizon and tell them that you want your unlimited plan back. I took it off to go on a dumb phone, and they said I have 30 days to get back on if I choose to... i chose to.
  19. random155

I think ill keep waiting. I dont really want/need the phone until it gets perma root. My perma root on my incredible is still running strong. But... I am getting excited to get on some LTE.
  20. draconius

Confirmed! When we upgraded my wife to the Charge a month back we just called and told them to keep the previous. Also, when you select the phone under "Verizon wireless requires that you maintain..." There is the option of "Keep my existing data feature"

To be safe, I would call that way if there are any problems you can have them pull the recording and voila.
  21. Diabolique

Diabolique Active Member

Wow... $149 at wirefly?? How is that even possible? I think I'm finally about to pull the trigger. You just can't beat that savings. I've never ordered from wirefly before. Could someone tell me if I will be satisfied? Sure would be nice to have this phone in time for Christmas so that I can play with it on my time off from work.

Scratch that... didn't notice the wirefly information that it was still $249 if it wasn't the primary line.
  22. Colchicine

Colchicine Well-Known Member

I just checked Amazon and it's going for $149 for me, an upgrade on a family plan.

I'm not able to upgrade until Dec 29. What do you think the chances are that the price is going to change before then??
  23. trojanchick99

trojanchick99 Well-Known Member

That's my fear too. I'm not eligible until 12/27 and I really want to order from Amazon as there is no sales tax and since I'd have to pay the tax on the full retail price otherwise, it's a big savings.
  24. kethdredd

kethdredd Member

Just ordered mine from Amazon for $149 free shipping no tax. I talked with Verizon and they said it would be no problem to keep my ancient Alltel calling plan (I miss Alltel!) and unlimited data. T minus two days!
  25. draconius

Damn...I almost would rather have gone through Amazon, but I got free next day air upgrade from wirefly because they messed up something fierce. Had to pay for 2 day of $8. But No tax from Wirefly either.

Plus the $100 GC if you activate the hotspot feature from Amazon...

And it is $149.99 across the board for Amazon.