• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Official: Samsung 8.9 not compatible with Exchange

imjinman

Lurker
Jun 29, 2012
I was having problems downloading attachments from our Corporate Exchange server using the stock email client.

I emailed Samsung support who said that it was not compatible and I should use another client. I wrote back and asked if they were sure (and told them I was trialling for a corporate roll-out) and to check with their supervisor.

Sure enough they verified it.

How can they not get something so basic right and aim to target Corporates in face of Ipad??

Quote:

"I have spoken with the supervisor and the responce [sic] you were given is correct. The 8.9 tablet is incompatible with your exchange server.
I apologise for the inconvenience this is causing you but unfortunately if your server is incompatible with our device there is nothing more we can do. "

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones