• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

official "samsung keyboard" lovers

Odd that I stumbled across this thread when I did. I've been using Swype since I got the phone on the launch date and it's pretty awesome. But just a few minutes ago I switched to using the regular keyboards. Can't really decide if I like them better over Swype and also can't decide if I like the Samsung keyboard more than the Android Keyboard or vice versa.

Upvote 0
I kept on switching around keyboards, but lately after I got Swiftkey, I only use that now.
After using it a while, it learned all my words and it works really great.
Swype was nice for a while but it's really a pain when you have to tap in the word because the keys are so small.

The keys are to small when you hold the phone upright. That's why I always swype in landscape.

Upvote 0
I am a little perplexed about this as I am presuming that the Samsung Keyboard and Swype are two totally different technologies. One you have to press each individual key and the other you swype each individual key. So, liking one or the other would be totally a personal preference as to how you desire to input your words. Correct?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones