Official Sky+ App For Android!

Last Updated:

1. dneill2006

dneill2006 Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
    channelsurfer likes this.
  2. skenneth0945

skenneth0945 New Member

Why can't I get programme listings past today. It is possible on the i-phone, but the android app 'grid' feature does not appear to have the same full functionality.

3. Keith Newman

Keith Newman Member

I use it quite a bit, and hadn't noticed that! Must have always been looking for programmes on the same day. If anyone finds that you can look beyond today, please post here.

4. Griff_LI

Griff_LI Well-Known Member

I can get 7 days... Go to Grid listing. Hit menu and select Day. Choose your day.

I suspect the iPhone version has to have a touchscreen button added since it has no Menu button...

Keith Newman likes this.
  5. skenneth0945

skenneth0945 New Member

Oh how dumb am I! I keep forgetting the menu button. you are right it's all there. Thanks for the help!

6. Keith Newman

Keith Newman Member

Doh! I didn't think of the menu button either! There must be a touchscreen button for other Android phones that don't have hardware keys (i.e. most of them). Once I tried the menu button, I found the help menu there as well - rather too late!

Interestingly, in the help text, it says "To change from one day to the next, just tap on the CALENDAR icon". I guess this must exist on phones without hardware keys...

7. sam.i.am

sam.i.am New Member

My app isn't working? I've got remote record set-up on Sky and I'm logged in to the app but when I choose a programme to record it says "record sent" on the app but it doesn't appear on my planner on Sky?

Any ideas?

8. Griff_LI

Griff_LI Well-Known Member

It can take up to 30 mins (they broadcast it over the satellite signal).

If it still isn't there after 30 mins check the user details you provided are correct (test them by doing remote-record from the MySky website). After that I'm afraid it's Sky support <shudder>...