***Official*** Status of your Droid X order threadSupport

Last Updated:

1. jazzman09

jazzman09 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So last night it said processing this morning it says

Order Status: We have received your order. Please check back tomorrow.

Does this mean it has passed credit final approval and is ready to be shipped?

My credit card hasn't gotten charged anything either yet.

Advertisement
  2. Doit2it

Doit2it Well-Known Member Contributor

I think it means nobody's at work yet at their processing/shipping facility.
    Check back later today and be sure to post in the inevitable Official "I got my tracking number" thread that will be formed sometime today by somebody.

JubbaTheHutt likes this.
  3. Shamrock13

Shamrock13 Well-Known Member

This is what mine says:

4. Doit2it

Doit2it Well-Known Member Contributor

Hmmmm. I don't like that. Mine was the same as jazzman09.

What time did you order your DX? Are you an existing or new customer?

Wait are you talking about what it said on your order, or HERE

5. jazzman09

jazzman09 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok cool, guess where all at different spots on the processing part. If you used the promo codes and had to pay for shipping is fedex standard overnight for $8.99 going to get you the phone by Friday?

6. novemberwhiskey

novemberwhiskey Well-Known Member

Order Status: Your order is currently being processed. Please check back tomorrow.

7. sj993

sj993 Member

Mine says: Your order has been processed and will be shipped based on inventory availability and shipping method. You will receive shipment notification and tracking details via email.

My card has been charged as well. Ordered at approximately 12:03 a.m. CDT.

8. Groundpounder

Groundpounder Well-Known Member

I placed an order for one via the phone about 2 hours ago, and I never got a confirmation e-mail, and when I type the order number into the website it says it doesn't exist. Anyone know why that would happen?

9. svensett

svensett Well-Known Member

This is what mine says, too. My confirmation email was sent at 12:06am central time.

10. SFWB

SFWB Well-Known Member

Mine has already shipped. It was picked up by FedEx at 6:42 AM. I ordered about 12:20 AM. About 10 minutes after I ordered, I checked status and it said it was processed.

11. SacNutz

SacNutz Well-Known Member

Order Date: 07/15/2010
    Order Status: Your order is currently being processed. Please check back tomorrow.

It's going to suck if my X isn't in by Friday. I think what's causing the hold up, at least in my case, is they have to check my credit since I charged it to my bill instead of strait up paying for it.

12. bpman

bpman Well-Known Member

Ordered: 7/15 @ 1:30 am EST.

Order status as of 8:53 EST:

Your order is currently being processed. Please check back tomorrow.

I paid for the phone at the time and did not have it put on the bill. I'm thinking that they will be processing and shipping these bad boys all day.

13. ooja3k

ooja3k Well-Known Member

dx2, or 3, or 4.... Seems like this is the standard message.

Your order is currently being processed. Please check back tomorrow.

Hopefully it ships today. I had a preorder at BB but opted for this as Im not the account owner, just a user, but know the pass and had permission.. haha

14. XtremeAaron

XtremeAaron Well-Known Member

Mine says this as well. I am an existing customer and added the phone to my bill.

15. JubbaTheHutt

JubbaTheHutt Well-Known Member

I highly doubt it's already in the system, probably placed in a que. Besides, do you know how many orders they are probably fielding since online orders went live and callbacks this morning? Give it a few hours.

Also, when I spoke to an agent about my weird order status message, she told me that's what usually is listed for overnight orders, or when orders are being fulfilled.

I wouldn't worry, seeing as overnight orders can be placed up UNTIL 4:30pm

16. Xtgirl

Xtgirl Member

That's what mine said. I had to wait for a credit check...about two hours later it changed to my order has been processed..we will email you when shipped blah blah and 8:30 this morning it shipped. I ordered around 12:50 am...I also called CS to check and make sure there wasn't a hold up.

17. JA1234

JA1234 Well-Known Member

got that last night about the could take up to 3 days and woke up to this received at 7:57

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Good Morning,
    Your equipment order has been processed.

Thanks,

Chris/BSC Offline Team

Now I just hope I get a shipping notice

18. imronburgundy

imronburgundy Well-Known Member

I called to order this morning on the way to work so that I could get the discounted early upgrade price. I just got an email from them and the tracking number shows it's already on it's way.......2 DAY SHIPPING...why me?????? That means it probably won't get here until Monday.

19. JubbaTheHutt

JubbaTheHutt Well-Known Member

Hence why those who want to guarantee Friday delivery should choose Overnight. I believe 2-Day considers only business days, and if you opt-in for Saturday delivery, you'll be paying extra.

20. androy

androy Well-Known Member

Mine says:
    Thank you for placing your order with Verizon Wireless. We wanted you to know that your Verizon Wireless order was shipped.

Should be at my doorstep by 3 tomorrow. My order was shipped literally 30 minutes after I got off of the phone. I ordered via phone sales this morning at 7.

21. imronburgundy

imronburgundy Well-Known Member

Yeah, well I wasn't really given the option over the phone. I asked him at the end of the call and he said it was 2 day shipping. Ugh.

22. tanksapper

tanksapper New Member

So I ordered mine this morning around 1am. I got the order processing email and about 10 minutes later I got an email about the order being cancelled. What the...

I checked and my account shows no upgrade available because the line has an outstanding equipment order that has not been activated.

I never cancelled the order and replied to the email - still waiting...

oh the sadness. I guess the fact that I ordered it from Iraq and the location of my IP caused a hiccup. Oh well I wouldn't be able to use it for a few weeks anyway. I will wait and see.

23. bbuck002

bbuck002 Well-Known Member

Mine says order being processed, please check back tomorrow.

existing customer, paid for it (not on bill), and got free overnight...i better not have to check back tomorrow unless i'm checking back on my brand spanking new Dx!

24. bennec

bennec Well-Known Member

I ordered at 12:30 a.m. and mine still says this:

Order Status: Your order has been processed and will be shipped based on inventory availability and shipping method. You will receive shipment notification and tracking details via email.

I am starting to get a bad feeling that they are going to fill orders first for folks upgrading and renewing their contracts. I hope I'm wrong, but I've got a feeling I will not see mine before Monday now. :(

25. sj993

sj993 Member

I wouldn't worry about it. Mine says the same thing and I am upgrading. Now if it still says that this time tomorrow then it's a different story.