• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Official Team D1-MIUI

RRS Poll - Please Rate this ROM only if you have flashed it (recently).

• 5 Star ROM Rating: Elite

Votes: 31 56.4%
  • 4 Star ROM Rating: Outstanding

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • 3 Star ROM Rating: Average

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • 2 Star ROM Rating: Not Ready for Primetime

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • 1 Star ROM Rating: Not Usable

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
Just installed ROM today. Liking it so far, its a nice change of pace.. Running checy 1ghz lv kernel.. I am having a difficulty with the CarHome app tho. I can get it to launch, but it wont let me change/add the icons on the car launcher. Tried to update via market, but says install unsuccessful.. Long pressing an icon on the car launcher seems to do nothing, and i cant add new ones to the empty spots.. Any ideas?

Thanks

Upvote 0
i love this ROM too!!

the only issue i'm having is the locked screen music player controls are not working.

i'm using double twist media player. i tried using the MIUI player but it was syncing well with my desktop music player.

any thoughts? i would love to use the lockedscreen media controls...

They only seem to work with the MIUI music player. You could try deleting the MIUI Music player or backing it up by changing the file extension to .bak and see if the lockscreen controls will adapt to the music player you are using.

I'm pretty sure this can/will be fixed, if I remember correctly on the first MIUI release with lockscreen music controls the controls worked with any music player. I could be wrong though.

Upvote 0
I just tried this out for the first time and I'm really digging it. It's pretty iPhone-looking with most of the themed stuff, but I like how different it looks from most of the other ROMs I've tried. I just converted from UD 2.5 and I think I'll stick with this until some fully-functonal GB ROMS get released. Good performance so far and I just tried out the wireless tether with no problems.

Upvote 0
Tried out 1.1.14.1 was working good until I rebooted. Was getting constant android.acore FC, I couldn't do anything. . . Going to try a previous version and give it a shot.

Anyone know if there's a way to prevent it from pulling in all your Google and Facebook contacts? I had the FB app set to only sync with existing contacts, but the contacts app pulled in everyone.

Upvote 0
Tried out 1.1.14.1 was working good until I rebooted. Was getting constant android.acore FC, I couldn't do anything. . . Going to try a previous version and give it a shot.

Anyone know if there's a way to prevent it from pulling in all your Google and Facebook contacts? I had the FB app set to only sync with existing contacts, but the contacts app pulled in everyone.

Did you restore system data via Titanium Backup? That's a big no-no and likely the cause of your FC problems.

The facebook sync issue is a known issue, presumably one that will be hard to solved as Facebook isn't popular in China. I'm pretty sure the solution is set the Facebook app to not sync and use "Sync My Pix" from the Market instead. I don't use Facebook but I'm pretty sure that will work.

Reactions: defkorn
Upvote 0
The facebook sync issue is a known issue, presumably one that will be hard to solved as Facebook isn't popular in China. I'm pretty sure the solution is set the Facebook app to not sync and use "Sync My Pix" from the Market instead. I don't use Facebook but I'm pretty sure that will work.

I'll give this a shot, what about the Google/GMail contacts? I want just the ones I currently have in my phone, not everyone I've ever sent email to. I guess I can just start using the favorites widget, and search for anyone else I need to contact.

Upvote 0
I'll give this a shot, what about the Google/GMail contacts? I want just the ones I currently have in my phone, not everyone I've ever sent email to. I guess I can just start using the favorites widget, and search for anyone else I need to contact.

You know you can select contacts with phone numbers only right?

Contacts>Menu Button>Display options

Reactions: defkorn
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones