• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Official] The "I have received Froyo!" Thread

I was able to do the date trick and get froyo right now, when I checked and it wouldnt go by itself. Its literally downloading as I type this. All you need to do is go to data management and disable background data transfer. Then go to the date and time, and disable automatic date and time. Then change your date to sept 23rd. Back out and check for update. There it was, and its downloading. The Dinc guys were doing this before the update was pushed and it worked for them. WORKS FOR US TOO!! Try it.

Brian

Upvote 0
I was able to do the date trick and get froyo right now, when I checked and it wouldnt go by itself. Its literally downloading as I type this. All you need to do is go to data management and disable background data transfer. Then go to the date and time, and disable automatic date and time. Then change your date to sept 23rd. Back out and check for update. There it was, and its downloading. The Dinc guys were doing this before the update was pushed and it worked for them. WORKS FOR US TOO!! Try it.

Brian
Wow, did NOT do any of those, and d/l ing OTA as well....:eek::D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones