official twitter app

Last Updated:

1. zombiesohno

zombiesohno New Member This Topic's Starter

I installed the official twitter app, but when i try syncing my followers to my contacts it doesn't work. When you push a contacts picture the twitter icon doesn't pop up.

Now when I sign in using the native twitter app for the vibrant I can sync my contacts, I just like having the feature of pushing the contact icon and having the twitter option there like on stock android and even on htc sense ui.

Another problem I seem to have is when I make a new tweet using the official twitter app and try to add followers to @reply, it just says no users found, try again later. It even does that when I try to look at my followers, or who I'm following.

I wonder if it's just my phone, or a bug in the official twitter app.

Thanks for the help guys!

Advertisement
  2. galaxyS

galaxyS Well-Known Member

i have the app.. ut mine is fine except that sometimes the widget's arrow keys get mixed up r rumble.. LOL

try doing a factory reset.. maybe that'll fix it..or try uninstalling the app then install again.

3. zombiesohno

zombiesohno New Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but it didn't do anything. I really don't want to have to do a factory reset either.

4. VegasTouch

VegasTouch Well-Known Member

Try Tweetcaster. Has good reviews. I just started using the free one and it supports more than one account and i have two so this is a biggy for me. Seems to work well so far.

They have a Pro version which doesnt show banner ads, but the ads are very small on the bottom of the screen. Dont bother me. I just read the tweets.