Official update to 4.1.1Support

1. mirko77

mirko77 Member

I just got the OTA update to Android 4.1.1, Jelly Bean I suppose??

Where is the multi-user feature?

I do not find anything under settings

Thanks

Advertisement
    :
  2. jwither

jwither Well-Known Member

My understanding is that multi-user comes in 4.2.
  3. mirko77

mirko77 Member

So with Key Lime Pie? Why is it advertised as a Jelly Bean feature?
  4. jwither

jwither Well-Known Member

5. mirko77

mirko77 Member

All I had to do that was root it...

I cannot root it...

Still stuck with no multi user support :(
  6. saptech

saptech Well-Known Member

7. CVL

CVL Well-Known Member

Received the Jelly Bean update yesterday and can't get used to the upper notification bar. Losing valuable screen estate whilst browsing the web or reading Google Currents for example takes away from the user experience. It would be nice if there at least was an option to autohide the notification bar, but if such an option exists I seem to have a problem finding it. I'd probably like to change back to ICS if an autohide feature isn't available (soonish). Is it even possible to downgrade to ICS 4.0.4. with or without rooting, preferably without? Thanks.
  8. inspiredron

inspiredron Member

I too have updated. I find the top notification bar a bit too smsll on my Galaxy tab 2.7. But my big gripe is that offline voice recognition does not work for me. US English was installed and I have downloaded UK English. What am I missing?
  9. CoreyOli

CoreyOli Well-Known Member

At least you got it! I just did an update check and nothing here...
  10. AbbyNormalRN

AbbyNormalRN Member

Nothing here either :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2
  11. artistasur

artistasur Active Member

voice recognition does not work for me as well
  12. zoonie

zoonie Well-Known Member

It doesnt work for me too! Im on jelly bean 4.1.1 and have got both english uk and us language packs installed! Can anyone help fix this please?
  13. CVL

CVL Well-Known Member

Try

Application manager (softkey next to home button) - Google - tap settings icon (lower right corner) - settings - tablet search - tick the things you want indexed.
  14. ToTalXS

ToTalXS New Member

Anyone KNow when the official update is being released for the USA?
  15. useroftablet

useroftablet Member

On the 5th Saturday of the 13th month.
    Even Archos has the 4.1, yes Archos and a big time outfit like Samsung can't bring 4.1 to the US. Something is definitely wrong.
    ToTalXS likes this.
  16. saptech

saptech Well-Known Member

It does seem odd they haven't brought it to the US. One would think that the US is one of Samsung's biggest markets.

Hopefully, when it comes, it will have less bugs from what I'm reading.
  17. zoonie

zoonie Well-Known Member

Everything is selected the voice now works in google search:) the app iris still does not talk to me tho :( I installed the uk language pack and changed every setting I could find to use the uk pack thats when google started talking! Other than that its still not talking like my sgs2 ics.
    Thank you for you help :D