Software Date : 08/12/2011

Upgrade Software

here is the full guide of upgrade:

Software Upgrade Procedure

you will face problem with your 3g, so here is the solution:

best wishes

Advertisement
    :
    thaigsm181, Johny743, gayMboi and 3 others like this.
  2. klsdream

klsdream Active Member

I have done the update,,, it is awesome, easy to do, many updates, remove operator logo, perfect keyboard, and add Cloud+ services.

all works perfectly after update no bugs. lol
  3. jamesysilber

jamesysilber Active Member

Did you use two micro sd's for the update? Can it still work without it. Because I have updated to a different stock 2.3.5 and I didn't use two micro sd's
  4. klsdream

klsdream Active Member

I used two micro sd's, as they mentioned in the guide book :D

what do you meant by "Can it still work without it.", I misunderstand it :confused:
  5. jamesysilber

What I meant was if you just use a single micro sd card for the update, will the update work?
  6. klsdream

klsdream Active Member

sure, because when you finish from the first step, then you can turn off the mobile and use the same sd in second step. :cool:
  7. jamesysilber

I had some problems installing it as I used one micro sd, but other than that it is working pretty well and I managed to get everything back that I had before the backup.
    Thanks for putting the update up!
  8. NeRiuX

NeRiuX Member

internet doesn't work after update
  9. klsdream

klsdream Active Member

it is work with me, no bugs ,, no any problem.
  10. NeRiuX

NeRiuX Member

what could be the problem? everything works perfect exept internet 3G. If I restore to a previous version then it works
  11. mangofloat

mangofloat New Member

if i accidentally kind of killed my phone. could i use this for stock rom? i think my phone's version is 2.3.5 (if i remember correctly though i dint see the cloud phone thing on the menu screen before i kind of killed it)
  12. klsdream

klsdream Active Member

ohh am sorry I guessed you talking about wifi, yes i try 3G and HSDPA, it was not work, but wifi work perfectly, i contact them but they ask me to bring the mobile for nearest branch :(

if anyone found solution, plz tell us

Many thanks
  13. jamesysilber

Your 3g isn't working because after you update the phone forgets your apn. The same problem happened to me. There are two ways to fix it.
    Either:
    1: Look up your operator's apn and go into your settings and fix it manually.
    2: Download this app called Tweakker. It fixes it for you really quickly in simple steps. Here is the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/...esult#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDMsImNvbS50d2Vha2tlciJd:):tomato:
    gayMboi, slamgo, NeRiuX and 1 other person like this.
  14. klsdream

klsdream Active Member

thanks jamesysilber, it works 100%. i will include your solution under my topic :)
  15. bharat2012

bharat2012 New Member

Hi,

Can you please tell me if this package can work for

build version :U8650V100R001C257B823SP03
    android : 2.3.3

as well

Regards,
    Bharat
  16. jamesysilber

Welcome to androidforums. For this upgrade, nearly any software from 2.3.3 will work. I upgraded from an Australian 2.3.3 to a different 2.3.5 and then to this and it seemed to work. Give it a try and see what happens
    klsdream likes this.
  17. bharat2012

bharat2012 New Member

thanks, it worked ...
  18. valterssonic

valterssonic Member

How can i download that tweakker? I cannot acces wi-fi or data connection. From play market ican`t download to my pc. Can anybody share the link to .apk file?
  19. rekita

rekita New Member

Hi,

I have upgraded our huawei sonic to 2.3.5
    Could you please tell me about Root.
    Cause i cannot found the root file for this version.
  20. jamesysilber

slamgo and valterssonic like this.
  21. johnthess

johnthess New Member

The upgrade was nice and without problems.
    I just wonder I cannot find Greek keyboard and I was force to download on from the play store.
    In the older version there was an option for change language from Greek to English and the other way.
    Is there something I can do about this?
  22. valterssonic

valterssonic Member

23. robfed4

robfed4 New Member

This firmware: HUAWEI_U8650_Android_2.3_V100R001C151B863SP02_India_Trench

Is not good for the USA ATT Fusion u8652, although similar to to u8650, this firmware lacks the proper GSM operating frequencies to connect to the ATT GSM 3G network. Everything else works, but no 3G. APN and preferred networks are set properly.

I did not make a backup of my original AT&T setup via Clockworkmod (my fault). If anyone could share a stock ATT Fusion back up I would greatly appreciate the help.
    miker3345 likes this.
  24. Bakiraka

Bakiraka New Member

Hey guys, thanks for the update, working on an Australian Huawei U8650 even if the Serial's not the same, it's pretty cool to go on a stock Android 2.3.5 with that phone.
    Anybody knows if there would be a way to root this one ?

I was able to root my Australian huawei with one of the method on this forum but now with this update i'm back unrooted again and I miss my root Apps (But I don't want to go back to 2.3.3 again..) ?

Also I was not able to restore my backed up my Notes ( cause now it's Richpad and not Notepad or something), anybody got the 2.3.3 notes.apk or something ?
  25. uueedo

uueedo New Member

My Huawei Sonic is Version 2.3.3
    Build Number U8650V100R001C257B823sp03.
    Is this an earlier version than the update U8650V100R001C151B863sp02 ?
    I would appreciate your advice & some brief detail regarding differences between the two versions.