Official Verizon Home or Car Dock $20 from VZW website

Last Updated:

1. Dre2k2.0

Dre2k2.0 Member This Topic's Starter

For all of us who waited a while to get the proper charging dock or want to pick up the carmount....its now available through the vzw website...use acc code DROID35 at checkout makes it $20

Chaging dock
    Enter your location

Car mount
    Enter your location

Advertisement
  2. messenger13

messenger13 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads-up. I have both of these already, and absolutely love them! I might have to get a second cardock for my wife's car.

Now we better run for cover. This thread is about to get hijacked by all of the people telling us where to get better deals on 3rd party docks that include chargers, and a date with one of the Olsen twins. :D

3. El Blacksheep

El Blacksheep Well-Known Member

Nah, already did that in the other thread, no need to repost info :p

And I wasn't aware people liked the car docks so much... wonder if anyone would trade me a multimedia dock for my slightly used car dock + cigarette lighter adapter charging cable.

4. Dre2k2.0

Dre2k2.0 Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah I was one of those skeptical cheapos who opted out of initially purchasing either of the two....partly because of recent apps like dockrunner and the new clock apk that's out.....but after seeing the new price after a little discount and after countless failed make shift bootleg docks I decided to take the plunge.......its amazing what $10 does on the impression of a simple mind lol lol ......but hey if you do the math....you can getboth for ten dollars more than the price of one......works out great.....and its the official one from vzw....which means you buy it before 4pm and its at your house literally the next day.......just awesome.....enjoy folks!!

5. gizbug

gizbug Well-Known Member

Too bad my droid wont fit in these docks with my body glove case on it =(

6. Krugger

Krugger Well-Known Member

Just came to post this. Good deal. also for those with case (like me) you can pick up any accessory like a BT headset too.

7. Blasek

Blasek Well-Known Member

Awesome, thanks for this. I bought the home dock, which I absolutely love, but held off on the car dock because I have a gps already. For $20 with free overnight shipping, how could I say no!!!

8. RadYOacTiVe

RadYOacTiVe Well-Known Member

I have a Mikradle but picked both up. I'll use the home dock at work. Been wanting both but no hurry until this deal!

9. icecold

icecold Well-Known Member

You can also get both the charging cradle and the vehicle mount PLUS the vehicle charger for 49.99 or something like that (35% off discount will not apply to the price). It is about $10-$11 more expensive than the the cradle and mount separate. If you need the charger, not a bad deal, but I am sure most people who need(ed) one already purchased.

10. aclos3

aclos3 Active Member

My employer discount of 25% percent on accessories also applied to this promotion. I ordered a media dock and the total cost was only about $16 after taxes + free 2 day shipping!

$29.99 - 25% - 35% + tax

11. El Blacksheep

El Blacksheep Well-Known Member

mmm, just checked and mine did too! 60% off is reason enough to buy a 2nd multimedia dock :D

12. Gremlin256

Gremlin256 Well-Known Member

Does it work if you have a body glove purchased from verizon store? Or do you have to remove the glove each time you dock it? Thanks

13. cnjmorris

cnjmorris Active Member

14. Cbrown

Cbrown Well-Known Member

I'd love to buy a car dock with this discount but i have a corp account and i cant get around the 25% discount

15. rogue_slc_vzw_rep

rogue_slc_vzw_rep Well-Known Member

already got the car dock but have been eyeing the media dock...

this discount paired with my accessory discount through work makes this 13.54 after tax and over night shipping... I cannot resist.

Thanks for the heads up!

16. ttaylor0024

ttaylor0024 Well-Known Member

I wish it was compatible with a case :(