Official Wallpaper Thread

1. demnos

demnos Member

Weird, the link works fine for me on my work computer and on my home computer. What browser are you using?
  2. PhantomTrace

PhantomTrace Well-Known Member

You have to open them in a new tab.
    & not to bash but I really didn't like any of those wallpapers:eek:
  3. demnos

demnos Member

To each his own I guess, I think they are some of the best images I've seen. :)
  4. Miss Spicy McHaggis

Miss Spicy McHaggis Well-Known Member

i did open in a new tab...it worked for most of em but not the one i wanted lol
  5. LeilyLady

LeilyLady Guest

Hello everyone,
    I found this great place from google search while I was searching for new wallpapers. But found just afew wallpapers. I'm a wallpaper collector and I'll share my wallpapers with you guys, should I post thumbnails ? because full size will disturb page layout, Anyway I start with thumbnails and Great wall of china!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  6. LeilyLady

LeilyLady Guest

I hope a mod approve my post here, I dont know why it needs moderation.
    here is 2 more :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  7. PhantomTrace

PhantomTrace Well-Known Member

^I like the great wall of China shot... thank you luv
  8. SK.

SK. Well-Known Member

Just the one from me at the moment. I got the picture from elsewhere but for the life of me I can't remember where so anyway thanks to the original artist all I have done is resized.

It sums me up anyway as it is also the desktop on my two screens on my PC and on my PSP :eek:

Attached Files:

9. LeilyLady

LeilyLady Guest

10. SK.

SK. Well-Known Member

Just thought I would mention this site also. Interfacelift I have used it for a long time and they allow downloads of walls in various different sizes. Great for resizing and the really is a huge amount of quality images.
  11. Zinzi

Zinzi Well-Known Member

I might start making some G1 wallpapers when I'm next bored. I'll post them if I do :)
    Yay, more ways to procrastinate doing coursework!
  12. TateWatkins

TateWatkins Well-Known Member

You got a bigger version of that for pc desktop? That is awesome!
  13. Zinzi

Zinzi Well-Known Member

Sending it to you on MSN now Tate. :)
    It's from deviantart, I can't remember who it's by though. It's been my desktop for ages.
  14. SK.

SK. Well-Known Member

Also on interfacelift that site I mentioned previously, I forgot I got it from there.
  15. g1apprentice

g1apprentice New Member

So the official wallpaper is 640x480 I've been using 1280x960 wallpapers they seem to have more contrast and definition and it crops perfectly on the g1..
  16. smithey

smithey Active Member

123.jpg
    Matt31 likes this.
  17. kevin

kevin Member

Thanks!!! 1280x960 seems to work perfectly.
  18. agentaaron

agentaaron Member

I just uploaded 200 mostly abstract wallpapers to your group on flickr. Cheers
  19. cocfo

cocfo New Member

I use this site for all my pc/mac/phones wallpapers, love the combination of a natural photo with design elements...

http://www.desktopography.net/

The 2008 exhibition is definitely the best one yet...hope you find some stuff you enjoy.

Carlos
    TwoLaidBack and Roberto1000 like this.
  20. Mi|enko

Mi|enko Well-Known Member

These are the ones currently on my G1. All were regular wallpapers that I resized, only needing slight touching up on a couple of 'em. I take no credit for these, as I have no artistic talent whatsover. :)

The FF7 one is badass on the G1.

Ps. Sorry about the size. Couldn't figure out how to just post thumbnails.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  21. SecretAsianMan

SecretAsianMan Well-Known Member

just drag the picture right into you picture folder on your phone. its sized correctly. enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  22. jabtas

jabtas Well-Known Member

Here are a few from my own photo collection, the eye is our daughter Ellie
    :D

Hope you can make use of them

Attached Files:

23. jabtas

jabtas Well-Known Member

A few skyscapes that you may find useful, once again all images taken my my own fair hand :cool:

Attached Files:

24. outnumbered

outnumbered New Member

Ok I'm new to the site as I have a g1 and am having a hard time finding themes for my phone. My wife has an unlocked iphone on t-mobile and she has like a massive album to choose from with cydia. I'm just wondering if android has a proram similar to cydia where we can get some themes or something from? I'm primarily looking for a NY Giants theme