• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Official what app does not work with 2.2

i am unable to download anything from the market. Anyone else have this problem?

I've downloading a few apps since update no issue. All free, none paid for. Also updated several existing apps no issue (one at a time, unfortunately I forgot 2.2 allowed update all apps with one button).

The only thing I noticed so far was I needed to uninstall and reinstall Swype to get it working again (but I had to do that once before with 2.1 as well).

Upvote 0
So new problem I am finding. Dolphin HD now not scrolling whole page. Get about half way down and just stops. Can see beginning of new post below but Dolphin wont scroll anymore. Has happened are least 10 times today. Tried to use stock browser but only Dolphin would come up. Finally had to uninstall Dolphin.

Sudden bad lag typing with Smart KeyboardPpro. So bad, will have to find different now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones