• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Official what app does not work with 2.2

Ok, I flashed to default ROM, so Slingplayer, and the other apps are working with 2.2 Froyo...Kool. I jumped the gun and flashed to default ROM because flash was crashing the builtin browser...but Im missing $80 worth of paid apps from the market (Orb, DocsToGo, SlingPlayer...i bet everyone saying that it works just was lucky and upgraded...Lucky :)

Can you see your paid apps in Android Market, because I cant :(

Thank you for all the feedback :)
Adam

Upvote 0
Dolphin hd doesn't seem to play well with some flash sites. For example on ign.com it would just show a green down arrow in the center of the flash content. If I use the stock browser it plays the flash fine.

You just have to click on one of the arrows and it will download the flash content. I like that way since it gives me an option to load or not.

Shootme is not working on the rooted froyo for me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones