1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Official Whos Pre-Ordered the Notion Ink Tablet

1. dannytech_lt

dannytech_lt Well-Known Member

Im not sure if theres a thread on here yet but whos pre ordered the notion yet?

I have Pre ordered My notion tablet but i have to say im nervous and i mean VERY NERVOUS about it

Notion Ink Preorder Page & Return Policy Are Arousing Suspicion, Anger | Android News, Reviews, Applications, Games, Phones, Devices, Tips, Mods, Videos, Podcasts - Android Police

THAT LINK FREAKS ME OUT .. i have spent 550 dollars on this and after reading it im about as close to cancelling my prder as someone could be..

whats everyone think

Advertisement
  2. Pertinax

Pertinax Well-Known Member

I have a WIFI LCD version on preorder. Watching my shipping status for a tracking number. Supposed to ship this week.
  3. Gary_O

Gary_O New Member

I preordered the Pixel Qi version with 3G. Estimated shipping date is now Jan. 31, 2011 (it was originally estimated to ship in Feb. 2011, so that's a positive sign :D ).
  4. DisneyDeeva

DisneyDeeva Member

OK - I'm dying for one of these and missed out on the first round of pre-orders. Now, I'm hearing that you have to be invited to the second round by someone who ordered in the first round. Anyone want to take pity on a girl and send me an invite? Pretty please...with sugar on top!
  5. crimton

crimton Well-Known Member

i pre-ordered a LCD version
  6. boater805

boater805 New Member

I ordered my Notion INK in late April, it was charged to my card in May and it arrived at my Florida home in June this week. Tracking info (emailed to me automatically when it shipped) shows it took about 7 days to arrive from China where it originated. Its the pixelqi 32 gig version. Boater805