• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Offline browsers like Avantgo for Android

I hope I am correct but there is a rss feed reader in the market application. I have used it but dont' have the phone by me to tell you the name.

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Larry
Yeah, I saw that. I'm actually hoping for something that works with Google Reader so I don't have to see the same crap over and over again - once I read something, or mark it as read, I don't wanna see it again.

Upvote 0
Don't know if this will work in the US, but I use an unofficial BBC News app which will download everything whilst I've got mobile signal and then let me read it while I don't.

You don't get anything fancy, just text based news, but since its BBC News, its pretty good and reliable. You won't get anything specific though for the US. Just US news in general rather than NYC news, or Brooklyn news, for example. But if something big is going on it should capture it for you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones