• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Offline RPG for Long Flight Suggestions

Varix

Lurker
Oct 17, 2012
Hey Guys,

I have two trans-pacific flights coming up and I'm looking for some good games to keep me occupied on my Samsung G SII X...

Right now i'm addicted Shadow Era, which is a CCG type RPG but can only be advanced when connected to the internet sadly. and its not as much fun to play when you can't earn gold or get XP in the offline mode :(

In the past on my iPod Touch, I spent many hours of a flight playing tradewinds 2, which is kinda of RPG of a trade/pirate ship and you are always upgrading your ship with bigger cargo holds and more cannons etc to make more money and capture more ports.

anyway, any suggestions for similar type rpg advancement type games that can be played and advanced offline?

Thanks in advance!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones