Oh, and by the way....

Last Updated:

1. jimbo1mcm

jimbo1mcm Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

This is a great PHONE!!! I consistently get better reception in many of the same places as I was in before. Other people hear me clearer. Motorola remembered the basics. Everything else on this phone are goodies and they are very good. Iphone users: time to switch

Advertisement
  2. ericnail

ericnail Well-Known Member

+1

3. gibbga

gibbga Well-Known Member

Ditto this. Where I live in Atlanta, we have an online neighborhood forum where everything and anything is discussed. One of the frequently brought up topics is cellphone coverage, and EVERYBODY complains about not getting reception in a nearby Target. This past Thursday, my phone rang while I was in the Target, and I had a crystal clear conversation. I actually saw one lady look at me in amazement while walking down one of the aisles, not because of the conversation about what to pick-up there, but I knew it was because she just couldn't believe I could get reception there.

4. Theibault

Theibault Well-Known Member

Even my 3G is better at my house. I only get 2 bars and it's much quicker than my Droid.

5. matty032

matty032 Well-Known Member

I get crystal clear calls where my boss with his Droid can't. Best reception phone I have ever owned.

6. DROIDing

DROIDing Well-Known Member

How do you like the camera and camcorder (especially in low light, and outdoors)?

Upgrading from a Touch Pro 2... I'm sure this would blow my mind!

7. Clittzen

Clittzen Well-Known Member

:).

I agree. I am thrilled with the reception. I have been a BB user and was so used to crystal clear perfect reception, when I got my Inc I thought I was looking the apocalypse in the face.

The X has rendered that feeling absolete. :D

8. DROIDing

DROIDing Well-Known Member

Bump :)

Also, I'm wondering how much and if the increased power, RAM, and processor of the new X and forthcoming Droid 2 will increase the 3G speed by tethering wirelessly to laptops and devices around the house compared to my pretty sluggish now-dated Touch Pro 2?