oh goodness

Last Updated:

1. bostoniansurvivor

bostoniansurvivor Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So it has just occurred to me that I have owned an Android driven device every day for almost a year now. I don't recall a single day passing where I didn't change something about my phone. That is a good thing because I've had the ability to do SO many awesome things with my phones. But it's also a bad thing because it makes me realize that I will never be completely satisfied. Only on an Android would I have the ability to customize something new every single day for a year (so far) without ever doing the same thing twice and not see an end in site as far as my options go.

I know this is corny. Didn't know where else to put it. Just thought I would share :p

Advertisement
  2. bmckenzie90

bmckenzie90 Well-Known Member

I've actually thought about it too. I've had mine for a little under two weeks, and I spend most of my time on it, customizing it. I will NEVER be happy with how it looks, because I can always say "wouldn't it be cool if..." and then do it.

3. Doodalicious

Doodalicious Member

I agree, I'm starting to kind of find it a pain and a hindrance to my productivity o_O

Don't flame me for this lol, but maybe iPhone's are the cure? XD

4. exclamation_mark

exclamation_mark Well-Known Member

I went and looked at my "EVO" folder on my desktop today, I have just about every ROM over on XDA, over 3000 wallpaper pictures and hundreds of icons and docks.

:D I think I have a problem...