Oh, guess I should intro...

Last Updated:

1. lilirose

lilirose Member This Topic's Starter

I'm Lili and I live in Ireland (for the moment- I'm considering a move to the Netherlands sometime in the next year). I'm old and have been a geek for a lot of years. ;)

I got my SE X10 on its launchday last spring, after spending a bit of time with my boyfriend's Samsung Galaxy Spica and seeing the enormous potential of Android. Before that I was a BlackBerry person for a long, long time, but now I'm a total Android fangirl and am not sure why I thought a BlackBerry was anything special.

I have two disabled kids and thus not a whole lot of spare time, so I'm likely to stick mostly to my phone-specfic subforums, but I'm glad to have found such a friendly and useful set of forums now that I've gotten into fun stuff like rooting.

Advertisement
  2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!

3. supersan

supersan Member

Hi Lili,

Welcome from converting from the Dark side!
    Hope you're enjoying your X10, although looks like you're not getting 2.2 from SE anytime soon!
    My friends' have been moaning for months. Although I have Galaxy so we're only getting it this month.

See you around the forum.

supersan

4. eggie

eggie Well-Known Member

Welcome mate. Enjoy your stay here at the forums! :D

5. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to the Android Forums community! Glad you signed up! Feel free to join the conversations! PM me if you need some help getting around! :D

Steven