• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Yep, even NinjaMonkeyRobotPirates need help with their pesky phones. I like to pretend I'm a top-secret-agent, and my phone is my robotic assistant and accomplice. This would be easier if the Droid Eris had a few more personality traits besides obstinacy. And also if it would quip pithy or witty observations at the wrap-up of all our adventures. Well, here's to the future, yeah?

One more thing: I want a cool gauntlet to mount the Eris into so I can wear it on my arm like a real secret agent. Pulling a phone out of your pocket is so 1999.

Yep, even NinjaMonkeyRobotPirates need help with their pesky phones. I like to pretend I'm a top-secret-agent, and my phone is my robotic assistant and accomplice. This would be easier if the Droid Eris had a few more personality traits besides obstinacy. And also if it would quip pithy or witty observations at the wrap-up of all our adventures. Well, here's to the future, yeah?

One more thing: I want a cool gauntlet to mount the Eris into so I can wear it on my arm like a real secret agent. Pulling a phone out of your pocket is so 1999.

Please check this link out. It's a good/inexpensive armband for Eris:

Amazon.com: Black Sport Armband for the HTC Droid Eris + Clear Screen Protector + Wisdom * Courage Wristband: Cell Phones & Service

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones