• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

oh, happy day! Sprint finally flipped the 4G switch in my area!

cabbie

Android Expert
Mar 23, 2010
its been sucky since I got my phone. Looking at the coverage map, my neighborhood (and JUST my neighborhood, a few square miles) were a dead zone surrounded by luscious yet out of reach 4G coverage. But I have it now, and its flyin! I'm very glad they are continuing to build out their officially "covered" cities while they are also expanding out to LA and sacramento etc

its been sucky since I got my phone. Looking at the coverage map, my neighborhood (and JUST my neighborhood, a few square miles) were a dead zone surrounded by luscious yet out of reach 4G coverage. But I have it now, and its flyin! I'm very glad they are continuing to build out their officially "covered" cities while they are also expanding out to LA and sacramento etc

Bitch

Meant with the utmost respect but damnit I still hate you now ;-)

Reactions: cabbie
Upvote 0

Happened for me yesterday as well. Congrats.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones