Oh how I love my phone.General

Last Updated:

1. RunamuckRez

RunamuckRez Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Jan 20, 2010
    Hey all, I just wanted to post and say that this phone rocks. I never used an iphone (or any smart phone before) so I don't know if the other phones can do this, or do it as well as my Eris did.

Yesterday I'm out and about helping my girl with a dog rescue event. I finally finish what I need to do and start heading home. I'm halfway there when she decides to call me and tell me she needs me to pick up some plastic shelves for the event and bring them back to her. So I hop on google maps do a quick search for a Target, find it, zero in on my location, plug in my phone to my car and turn on Panda Radio and jam out to good music while I'm following google maps. I don't know if that is considered multitasking but considering how smoothly everything was working. I couldn't complain. Also later that day I was able to take pictures, send them to someone all while on the phone with someone else. Apple can suck it :)

Oh and this is all without the use of a taskiller as well...just some management through settings. No or minimal lag. Gotta say I'm pretty thrilled with this phone, I just can't wait to get the 2.1 maps and market.

Runamuck Rez