Oh no...stupid question about video recording...Support

Last Updated:

1. w_bovine

w_bovine Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Okay...this is embarrassing. I have no idea how to record video with my Vibrant. I don't see an icon for a video camera. Where in blazes is it?!

Gad...the shame. I can hear SamsumgVibrant mocking my very existence for this one! :(

Advertisement
  2. Benn514

Benn514 Member

Open up your regular camera. Once on there, on the left side of the screen you will see a tab. Tap it so it slides out and on the top left you will see the option for Camcorder.

Once you are in camcorder, make sure to check your settings on the top right of the screen. By default the resolution will be at 720x480 which is standard resolution. Change it to 1280x720 to record in 720p HD which is much better quality.

w_bovine likes this.
  3. w_bovine

Thanks. I did finally find it, though almost by accident. Never would have thought about the resolution though...good point. Thanks again.

4. MrsSmartyPants

MrsSmartyPants Active Member

To add onto Benn514's post:

If you plan on MMS/eMailing the video it will need to be in the smallest format.

I keep mine on the best setting, but if I want a quick video of my son doing something ULTRA CUTE to send to my husband at work, I know I have to change the settings BEFORE taking the video (of course, then the kid sits there like the Michigan Frog from Warner Bros. cartoons and stares at the phone) :p but that's neither here, nor there.

5. w_bovine

hahaha! I know exactly what you mean by that! :D

6. MrsSmartyPants

MrsSmartyPants Active Member