• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Oh Please Help.

anniah

Lurker
Sep 23, 2011
Canada
My parents bought me a netbook when they where in the states and I know nothing about it. It's and Android Minibook imo5 and while I figured out most of the minibook I can't find a word processor that works for it. If anyone can help me that would be wonderful.

Thank you.

-Anniah.

I have checked the market and when I search those items it doesn't bring anything up for me.

The only place I could find a link for it is here: 7.0" TFT LCD Android 1.6 VIA8505 CPU WiFi UMPC Netbook - Red (300MHz/2GB/3-USB/SD/LAN) - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

That's what I have. It's running the Android OS and is 2.2. I hope that helps.

I'm not sure if this will work for you but you should try an app like documents to go. It's free in the market.

Btw how does it run? Those specs scare me, 300 mhz cpu and 128 mb of ram.

Upvote 0
Honestly. it's really slow but perfect for what I'm using it for. I have my main comp for gaming and what not and that for when I'm writing since I find I get distracted so easily. I've tried Doc's to Go but I can't seem to get to to copy and paste for me, it also doesn't have spell check or word count (at least the version I have).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones