Oh s***!!

Last Updated:

1. Futang44

Futang44 Active Member This Topic's Starter

I left my charger at home today, it has not been plugged in since yesterday afternoon. I'm interested to see if it will last the day...

Advertisement
  2. GalaxyS609

GalaxyS609 Well-Known Member

I went away last weekend and packed the "plug" but left the USB cable in my computer. Left Saturday morning @ 9am, got home Sunday night around 11:30pm, still had 36% battery left. I didn't use it heavily over those 2 days, just checked email, sent some texts and made a handful of calls Sunday morning.

3. jonE5

jonE5 Well-Known Member

Ive managed to take it from full to the battery is almost dead plug in now warning in about 3 hours, several times. Just browsing, downloading apps, playing a few games etc...

If your using heavily always keep a charger handy. If you need to last, be sure and turn off everything, keep screen off as much as possible, and brightness down.

4. Futang44

Futang44 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Well it's now down to the 20% mark, it should make it. The battery life is worse than expected, but not unbearable. My iPhone 3G was a little better b4 ios4.

5. CLRana9017

CLRana9017 Active Member

this battery lasts me about as long as my 3GS did, so no real difference to me. this battery does have the tendency to get hot though. I got the temperature error a few times already.