Oh yeah!!!!!! Official!!!!!!!!! Feb 13!!!!!

1. Loiselle

Loiselle Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
    AndreaCristiano likes this.
  2. mattbe213

mattbe213 Well-Known Member

SWEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at&t, expect to see me at 11 AM on Sunday, Feb. 13, 2011 to pick up my HTC Inspire 4G.

Matt
  3. I will be at best buy promptly at 10am
  4. Loiselle

I'll be waiting for UPS or FedEx man to drop it off on the 14th. Not able to get this in store... but through customer service.
  5. Whatever right your still gonna have the precious LOLOLOL
  6. YouGotRedOnYou

YouGotRedOnYou Well-Known Member

This is awesome news! Just saw this on the twitter after I got done dealing with scumbag fraudulent aholes trying to charge my checking account. This is the best news I've had all day!

Woot!!!
  7. pinbak

pinbak Well-Known Member

WOOOO!!! Can't wait, I'll be getting from att online myself!! Not going to deal with all the Atrix people in the stores if it is released that day too!!

Does anyone know if it will be released at the sametime, if NOT then I will hit up the stores!

Also does anyone know what the off contract price will be, I could just wait until August to trade up my Aria when it's due but this Inspire will haunt me all summer long LOL!!
  8. should be same day release also 499.99 off contract
  9. mattbe213

You will beat me by an hour. :( Oh well, I WILL be the first Inspire buyer at our at&t store in Joplin! LOL.

Matt
  10. LOL so we have to def share notes all of us first impressions, etc etc
  11. mattbe213

Sure thing man! WOW, there are more reasons all of the time for us to wish that Feb. 13 would come faster...

Matt
  12. YouGotRedOnYou

I'll be at the store, ready for the 11 am opening, probably pretty early. I doubt any lines, but I'm still not gonna leave it to chance.
  13. mattbe213

You bet! Even if there are any people there, I'll be in first!!!
  14. YouGotRedOnYou

Yup! I need off this iPhone 3GS, back into the world of Android. Somewhere in there I better make sure I'm extra good to my wife, being Valentines weekend and all. Lol
  15. mattbe213

lol. I wonder if AndreaChristiano will start a new thread for our first impressions??? Most likely.

Matt
    AndreaCristiano and striketrue like this.
  16. Loiselle

The part that upsets me is I won't be getting the phone till 15th or 16th... damn.
  17. YouGotRedOnYou

That really stinks. Luckily it's not weeks or months until then.
  18. Do you want me to matt?
  19. pinbak

pinbak Well-Known Member

I might have to wait until August to get mine, by then other phones might be out but this Inspire really looks sahweet!! :D
  20. Man why so late?
  21. Allenfx

Allenfx Well-Known Member

Ill be waiting two or three days to read all the initial impressions (and full reviews) from both inspire and atrix but ill have mine within a week or so of release.
  22. HustlinDaily

HustlinDaily Well-Known Member

Yeah, I get paid the Friday after it releases and part of that check will be going towards the phone so I it gives me a chance to finalize my decision.
  23. you are getting sleepppppppyyyyyy .....

you will get the Inspire ......

when i count to 3 you will awake and the inspire will be your choice.....

1....2..........3...!!!

how do you feel Mr. HustlinDaily????
  24. Chapp1e

Chapp1e Well-Known Member

Now I gotta pay my bill and call at&t and see about getting my upgrade status pushed up a month. :)