1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General OK Google

1. cpc12

cpc12 Member

I turned off and disabled a lot of the bloat ware installed on my S5. <br />
    <br />
    OK Google disappeared and I can't figure out how to get it back <br />
    <br />
    Also is there a way to unsort my email conversations on Gmail? I hate conversation mode. Anyway to just have regular email without it grouping emails it get very confusing.<br/> G

Advertisement
  2. RyanSupertramp

RyanSupertramp Well-Known Member

Long press the homescreen wallpaper and It'll give you options to ad a widget. Just ad the "Google Search" widget and you should be good to go.

Also go into your settings and go to your applications to make sure that "Google Search" is running and not turned off.
  3. amarie82

amarie82 Well-Known Member Guide

Make sure google search is not disabled
  4. Zoandroid

Zoandroid Well-Known Member

As near as I can tell, Gmail conversation view can be turned off on your PC only. I can't find a way to turn it off from my S5. But if you have it turned off from your gmail web page on your PC perhaps that also turns it off on your phone? I don't like the Gmail app on my phone, so I use K9 Mail. But when I check the Gmail app on m phone I do not see the emails grouped into conversation view. So if you turn it off from your PC it may make the change also for the Android Gmail app.