• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help OK how do I get my FB contacts off my phone contact list?

Only 3 choices in the settings..
First name
last name
Only contacts with phone numbers..

What happens to your contacts with only email addresses if you choose only contacts with numbers??
Thanks

After you click on Contacts to Display, select "Customized List" and click on the cog to the right of that. That will allow you to select the contacts that are displayed for each account set up on the phone.

Upvote 0
After you click on Contacts to Display, select "Customized List" and click on the cog to the right of that. That will allow you to select the contacts that are displayed for each account set up on the phone.

This works for viewing, but when I search under contacts it still gives me all the facebook contacts as well.

Kind of still a pain as well .

Is there a work around for that as well ?

Upvote 0
This works for viewing, but when I search under contacts it still gives me all the facebook contacts as well.

Kind of still a pain as well .

Is there a work around for that as well ?

I usually merge my gmail contacts with Facebook contacts, so I'm not sure if there is any other option.

Looking through the options, the are only 2 places that facebook would show contacts. 1) In the account settings for the phone. 2) In the Facebook app.

If you have disabled sync for Facebook contacts in the phone account settings and the app (you have to choose to remove contacts sync in the app), not sure how else to remove them completely.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones