Ok I just felt like I had to tell you all this! lol

1. rleal2010

rleal2010 Well-Known Member

So when I was talking to a Customer Rep, he told me that he didn't have any problems with his behold II.

He also told me that when first got the Behold II, he swore on his life that he had the 2.0 OS on his phone but then when the update for the tmobile bug fixes came, he updated and it brought him back down to 1.5. lol

Yes I know, I had wide open eyes too and I said, "You had what?"

I asked him if he had google navigation on his phone, and he said "nope, but I had google maps".

Then I remembered that Google navigation didn't have a special icon for navigation until after the google maps update.

So then I decided to pick his brain and asked him what O.S. the mytouch 3.5 had, and he told me he didn't know. He spent 10 minutes trying to find out the answer, and finally, he told me that it had openls.

He said that openls is very cool, and I asked him, "what is openls" and he said, "honestly, I really dont know" lol

But in the end he told me it had 1.6.

what a fool. See.....THOSE are the people that will give you the best deals on phones over the phone!

Advertisement
  2. rleal2010

rleal2010 Well-Known Member

no comments people? am i the only one that found this funny and dumb? lol it still makes me laugh!
  3. tritran18518

tritran18518 Well-Known Member

1. most of BH II owners sold their phones already ^^!
    2. Personally, i never ever think Customer Reps are smart phone guys. That's why your story doesn't surprise me much. But it's still funny.
  4. Vic321

Vic321 Member

Oh Ya!! I was just told by a t mobile phone rep that my mytouch should be running 1.7 and when ever i need an update just go to HTC web site