OK, I've got a problem

Last Updated:

1. jbman

jbman Active Member This Topic's Starter

Feb 1, 2010
    Ok, definitely a noob move so sorry in advance but I need help. I decided to flash Canon's 2.1 Rom and I made a copy of everything on my SD card, then formated the sd to ext4. Then copied everything back onto the sd card and flashed the Rom. Well, it does not work. I have tried to revert back to an earlier nandroid backup and when it loads it shows me what looks like a market and dophin browser icon on the home page but does not have a regular icon for them. It also has a launcher with basic apps and that's it. What happened and how do I fix this? It seems I can't get back to anything normal anymore. Let me know if you need any more info to help.

Just for more info, I have restored a previous nandroid backup but i received the "The process com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again" error along with nothing, like the market, working.

I tried loading a WG build and still had the same problems. I then flashed his"fixme.zip" and got the market back and google back. But now, there is still something that is not right. For instance, I put beautiful home on the homescreen, set it up, but it still does not show location or weather. I flashed Cyanogen and it shows that it is running Cyanogen now but everything looks exactly the same as before when it was running WG. Something's just not right with it..