• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Ok, rooted...

mikeyinid

Aug 30, 2010
Idaho
Got my new mytouch 3g 1.2 last Friday. Rooted and installed the CyanogenMod RC3 rom. Tried to install the 6.0.0-DS rom following the same procedure, but it still says the RC3 is installed. Do the roms read the same or am I doing something wrong? I tried 2 times and it still says im running RC3. If there is a different procedure to follow to do this, please let me know :)

Got my new mytouch 3g 1.2 last Friday. Rooted and installed the CyanogenMod RC3 rom. Tried to install the 6.0.0-DS rom following the same procedure, but it still says the RC3 is installed. Do the roms read the same or am I doing something wrong? I tried 2 times and it still says im running RC3. If there is a different procedure to follow to do this, please let me know :)

Oh, by the way. here is the way I rooted and installed rom. SUPER EASY and i never see anyone talk about this...[GUIDE] Universal AndRoot - 1-click root (works on MyTouch 3G 1.2) - xda-developers.....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones