ok so you went to 2.1 and now can't find your paid apps...Support

Last Updated:

1. htcman724

htcman724 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

ok so i went to 2.1 and couldn't find some of my paid apps so heres what i did i flashed back to 1.5 rooted did a back up then took the back up and put it on my computer inside the backup there are 2 files app and private app inside there you will find the apk and zip files the both need to be put onto the the sd card for the app to work.

Advertisement
  2. Eazail70x7

Eazail70x7 Well-Known Member

If you have the mybackup pro apk, could you send that to me? That's all I need for the time being

3. kiddk1

kiddk1 Well-Known Member

4. SlyFerret

SlyFerret Well-Known Member

If you can't find the apps in the app store after the upgrade, it's likely that the app isn't listed because it doesn't work quite right with 2.1.

If you install from the backed up .apk files, keep this in mind if you start seeing problems. By installing them manually, you may find out exactly why the app isn't in the app store yet with 2.1.

-SF

5. ramiss

ramiss Well-Known Member

2.1 is not authorized for the Moment yet and the Market knows it. For this reason we won't see any protected apps. They will start showing when Sprint officially releases 2.1.

6. htcman724

htcman724 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i don't think that its not that they are compatible i think that its just the fact that were not on an offical 2.1 i have been running about 5 apps that i paid for and had to manually install on my phone without any problem since i found you have to have 2 different folders and there app files in there.

7. TJS_03

TJS_03 Well-Known Member